Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

what is the best spot people have found for a good mix of xp/hr charms? Currently at hellhounds getting 200kxp/hr but the bot doesn't know how to get back through taverly dungeon. So it's ok if i want it to run for 4 hours then stop, but has anyone got any other good places the bot can rebank food and get back to the spot no problems?
Try waterfiends with games necklace in bank preset

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That one isn't supported by the web afaik @Cloud

Do you have suggestions for non dungeon/surface enemies that are supported by the web for melee training 40-50? i was gonna do red spiders for 50-70 but are the varrock sewers supported?

easily triggered ✌
Do you have suggestions for non dungeon/surface enemies that are supported by the web for melee training 40-50? i was gonna do red spiders for 50-70 but are the varrock sewers supported?
V Sewers are not supported

Moss Giants till 50, then red spiders with blood neck

How do i get it to bank if the nearest bank is like a 20+ minute walk away, will it use a skills necklace to get back?

Could you add support for super combat potions in rs3?

and sgs? maybe
Super combat pots are added, and it's under SuperCombat checkbox. And for sgs as i said earlier, i've tried to add it but if i would i'd have to support all specialls and that's a pain in the ass to code

Hey, I like the AIO FIghter Pro a lot.
But it happend the second time now, that I died at Chaos druids (next to Falador), although I have Teleport when out of food enabled and the Falador tab with me.
Now he suddenly teleported to castle wars.
The rest works great.
Sorry to ask this, but what does this bot have as Anti ban?

cheers

Last edited: