Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter

What you will get from tomorrow and until sunday:

ydzEPyv.png

Could you possibly add Lumbridge as a banking location (or allow web walk for custom banking)? Would help a lot for leveling new accounts.

easily triggered ✌
Could you possibly add Lumbridge as a banking location (or allow web walk for custom banking)? Would help a lot for leveling new accounts.
Isn't there an option to add custom banking or just a drop down of specific locations?

All my profiles randomly got deleted?
They are stored in RuneMate/bots/storage folder. Maybe some runemate update deleted it. Make a backup all the time if u add a new preset. Happens aswell to me that they get deleted :/

Hi just bought some time with your bot. Could you please implement random camera movement and more humanlike behavior? Other then that its going fine so far but a bit worried as everything looks too robotic.. :)

Hi just bought some time with your bot. Could you please implement random camera movement and more humanlike behavior? Other then that its going fine so far but a bit worried as everything looks too robotic.. :)
Everything is already implemented. Don't want to add any "Anti-ban" features cause it will make much more patterns. The bot is already player sensed. Also where it doesn't spin?

Everything is already implemented. Don't want to add any "Anti-ban" features cause it will make much more patterns. The bot is already player sensed. Also where it doesn't spin?
the bot doesn't spin in the combat training camp when using range on ogre's. If you could do a quick hotfix for camera movement at the combat camp that would be godly!

the bot doesn't spin in the combat training camp when using range on ogre's. If you could do a quick hotfix for camera movement at the combat camp that would be godly!

What's the avg distance to the ogre? And send me a pic if u can

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

What's the avg distance to the ogre? And send me a pic if u can

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Here is a screenshot where I stand(im the guy with nothing on) https://i.imgur.com/tfwKeGw.png. Camera settings are zoomed all the way out and game brightness is set to the max if that matters. Also seems like standing anywhere within range of the ogres doesn't move the camera. Thanks for looking into this, I ran your bot in the security stronghold and it was solid.

Last edited:
Here is a screenshot where I stand(im the guy with nothing on) https://i.imgur.com/tfwKeGw.png. Camera settings are zoomed all the way out and game brightness is set to the max if that matters. Also seems like standing anywhere within range of the ogres doesn't move the camera. Thanks for looking into this, I ran your bot in the security stronghold and it was solid.
Maybe u didn't set the correct attack range? Also try setting safespot coordinate so it won't move etc. And when you set the settings, please post all screenshots from the bot settings if u can

Should work. But they are visible on the other screenshot so why should it move camera?
because I think it's more realistic and would probably help in the anti-ban department considering players always move their camera in whatever task they're doing. Also do you plan on adding cannon support?

because I think it's more realistic and would probably help in the anti-ban department considering players always move their camera in whatever task they're doing. Also do you plan on adding cannon support?
Adding "anti-ban" creates a pattern, patterns mean mass bans

Adding "anti-ban" creates a pattern, patterns mean mass bans

Quinnn is right and that's what i've told above that can create patterns. RuneMate it self is already player sensed with alot of diffrent criterias + my custom criteria added to the bot logic also, everything is as it should be, any other "anti-ban" features can just create patterns which you could just regret later on. Clouse - RuneMate mouse generated paths already does a perfect job on making actions human alike, and many other methods included by RuneMate.