Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

@Vyxion
"Would it be difficult to add Bunyip support, or the ability to use freedom when you are stunned? Sorry, this is in regards to the fighter, not waterfiends. I was on the wrong post."

I can try and add ability to freedom when you're stunned, and idk what about Bunyip and other familiars as people would use it in places where they might not enter with a familiar and say that it's the bot fault

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
We'll kick them down the stairs if they try that line no worries. Bunyip would be great. ;)

Hey mate loving the bot, making my slayer tasks a bit easier ;)
However could you add a fail-safe for when you get attacked by multiple mobs that're aggressive, the bot just stands there waiting to be killed :(

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@Qve, BOB support for taking pots/food would be dope even if you're still leery of winter storage. :)

Hey mate loving the bot, making my slayer tasks a bit easier ;)
However could you add a fail-safe for when you get attacked by multiple mobs that're aggressive, the bot just stands there waiting to be killed :(
I'll see what i can do about it, if it's osrs then i need an acc to be tested.

@Qve, BOB support for taking pots/food would be dope even if you're still leery of winter storage. :)
BOB support is atm a bad choice for me, as i made the script anti-breakable and still users manage to break it. So if they manage to break it somehow, they would break it using BoB in places where they can't take it :D

I'll see what i can do about it, if it's osrs then i need an acc to be tested.

BOB support is atm a bad choice for me, as i made the script anti-breakable and still users manage to break it. So if they manage to break it somehow, they would break it using BoB in places where they can't take it :D
Yeah sorry mate, my problem is with RS3. :)

Also where can this bot travel back to? - Haven't been able to get the bot to return to anywhere (usually runs into the wilderness?)

Yeah sorry mate, my problem is with RS3. :)

Also where can this bot travel back to? - Haven't been able to get the bot to return to anywhere (usually runs into the wilderness?)
It usually works atm on flat surface, doesn't walk back to dungeons or something with obstacles. I'm gathering obstacles for slash to add to the API so it would just use web path. Idk why it does walk to wildy tho, i'll make a fail safe to teleport out of wildy.

Is it possible to add extreme sets?
And yes it's possible ;)

When v0.0.16 will be pushed, please reset your profiles guys, added new feature of looting items, that can contain X name determined in the UI, or looting by exact name

qverkk updated Qve AIOFighter with a new update entry:

Qve AIOFighter v0.0.15 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Galalithial What is wrong with banking sir?
Okee doke, so basically, the bot won't start the pathing to the selected bank on it's own. I set it to bank on a full inventory, but instead it will continue fighting, leaving several piles of loot on the ground.

If I manually set it on the path to the bank, it will start going on it's own, bank like normal, then return to fighting. It just doesn't seem to want to stop fighting to go to the bank in the first place.

Edit: Also, using RS3

Okee doke, so basically, the bot won't start the pathing to the selected bank on it's own. I set it to bank on a full inventory, but instead it will continue fighting, leaving several piles of loot on the ground.

If I manually set it on the path to the bank, it will start going on it's own, bank like normal, then return to fighting. It just doesn't seem to want to stop fighting to go to the bank in the first place.

Edit: Also, using RS3
I think that i mentioned to have a teleport tablet in the overview, like if u want to bank at varrock or something get a vtab etc, i will have a check on the overview and you now better get a teleport tab and test it

@Galalithial
Number 1 in overview says about it "For banking or teleporting out, must have Varrock or Falador teleport tab, or any other that has an option "Break"." please test, then edit review if it works ;)

I think that i mentioned to have a teleport tablet in the overview, like if u want to bank at varrock or something get a vtab etc, i will have a check on the overview and you now better get a teleport tab and test it

@Galalithial
Number 1 in overview says about it "For banking or teleporting out, must have Varrock or Falador teleport tab, or any other that has an option "Break"." please test, then edit review if it works ;)
Is this still applicable if I'm within walking distance of a bank? Do I really need a tablet if the bank is within clicking distance on the mini map?

Is this still applicable if I'm within walking distance of a bank? Do I really need a tablet if the bank is within clicking distance on the mini map?
Sorry but yes, i tried to fix that as i was trying guards in varrock and it was pretty bad meh, for now use a tab, i will look into this and see what i can do about it again, also remember about the review :D i did notify the users about this

Sorry but yes, i tried to fix that as i was trying guards in varrock and it was pretty bad meh, for now use a tab, i will look into this and see what i can do about it again, also remember about the review :D i did notify the users about this
I'll modify the review, though I still feel requiring a Tele Tab is superfluous.