Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Would love to see lesser demons in the Taverly Dungeon added. From there, Blue dragons are just a hop skip and a jump away too. :)

Edit, it navigated the dungeon on it's own and is back there. DANNNG. nice :)

Last edited:
I do apologize for the very noob question but, what is the best combat setup to make sure that my ultimate ability is always used? I am currently in revolution mode and my bar looks like this:

2017-01-10_2345.png

And assistance would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes it will use my threshold ability Smash, but usually it is sitting at 100% adrenaline.

EDIT: Or should I not be using revolution mode?

Having trouble getting it to start. Selected what to kill, what to loot, what to alch, and no bueno. Any ideas?

I do apologize for the very noob question but, what is the best combat setup to make sure that my ultimate ability is always used? I am currently in revolution mode and my bar looks like this:

2017-01-10_2345.png

And assistance would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes it will use my threshold ability Smash, but usually it is sitting at 100% adrenaline.

EDIT: Or should I not be using revolution mode?
It activates abilities when none of them are spinning or something like that, it's how the api works, for me it uses smash, slaughter and overpower. It whouls work for you too.

My setup:
upload_2017-1-11_9-0-1.png

Having trouble getting it to start. Selected what to kill, what to loot, what to alch, and no bueno. Any ideas?

Go to General > Attack info and click get position sir.

Bot ended up at bank spamming the preset. Checked the settings several times but was unable to find the issue. Logs didn't show anything---at all--so not sure what was up there.

Bot ended up at bank spamming the preset. Checked the settings several times but was unable to find the issue. Logs didn't show anything---at all--so not sure what was up there.
Show me your teleporting out settings and settings when to bank. And your preset please

The bot is based on revolution Mode, action bar from 1 to 4 work, above i think that it Will fail. Please test guys on action bar 5 as 6 doesn't work

It activates abilities when none of them are spinning or something like that, it's how the api works, for me it uses smash, slaughter and overpower. It whouls work for you too.

My setup:
View attachment 1515

I copied my setup to what you had shown, still not using thresholds or ultimate attack for me. I don't have ability queuing on (spinny wheel). For now I flipped it to legacy combat and seem to be getting the same if not a little more exp/h.

I copied my setup to what you had shown, still not using thresholds or ultimate attack for me. I don't have ability queuing on (spinny wheel). For now I flipped it to legacy combat and seem to be getting the same if not a little more exp/h.
I use revolution + ability queueing, also please use Action Bar number 1-4

I use revolution + ability queueing, also please use Action Bar number 1-4

Maybe that's my problem. I will try that and report back :D

EDIT: That seemed to do it! It is now using everything within 1-9 for me with ability queuing enabled.

Last edited:
Maybe that's my problem. I will try that and report back :D

EDIT: That seemed to do it! It is now using everything within 1-9 for me with ability queuing enabled.
Alright, lmk if it works :D

And guys, please post feedback, any new features etc.

Looks fine to me, and what is the status if it withdraws it?
The status is...I think it was withdrawing preset. Might have been operating bank. It basically looped the command. I'll run it again and see what the exact wording was.

@qverkk I finally thought of something that could be nice to see. In the skills section where you have the XP gained and XP/H could you also put levels gained in what was being trained? or is that too flashy and not needed?