Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AIOFighter (LITE)

Doesnt seem to use Healing blade threshold attack, even though its on my ability bar
Didn't have it added, please place it on action bar, right click it, and paste here results from the options there etc.

easily triggered ✌
Banking atm supports only flat surface, well it will bank, but won't walk back. I need to know where most users bot gargoyles etc to code that position to walk back :D

WARNING EVERYONE!!!: I need an account that hasn't got unlocked finishing blow killing, and has the points to buy the ability. Need to get code if the ability of that is unlocked, to get to know, when the bot needs to smash etc things ;)
My account has it unlocked :/

Okay =) can you also check my post above?
It's more of a money making method. A free bot containing methods like these would ruin it, maybe if it will be premium i will add those paths also, atm i'll just add for not that big profitable npc's so users can train slayer and combat, if it's about money, u know, can't have everything for free to gain profit :D

easily triggered ✌
It's more of a money making method. A free bot containing methods like these would ruin it, maybe if it will be premium i will add those paths also, atm i'll just add for not that big profitable npc's so users can train slayer and combat, if it's about money, u know, can't have everything for free to gain profit :D
Puppy abuses Bot authors I wouldn't recommend taking any suggestions from him.

It's a money making method? Never knew that, I was asking for the farming exp, but up 2 u.

Also even if it's a money making method, you do know we have dragonhide tanners, runecrafting and divination bots here right? I'm pretty sure you made both 2 of those bots lol... Almost nothing can compare to Dragonhide tanning, divination and runecrafting in rs3. (other than bossing.)

Puppy abuses Bot authors I wouldn't recommend taking any suggestions from him.

Lol wtf? It's not abuse its basic knowledge. If I paid for something and it doesn't work I have all right to "abuse" the bot author. Kys

It's a money making method? Never knew that, I was asking for the farming exp, but up 2 u.

Also even if it's a money making method, you do know we have dragonhide tanners, runecrafting and divination bots here right? I'm pretty sure you made both 2 of those bots lol... Almost nothing can compare to Dragonhide tanning, divination and runecrafting in rs3. (other than bossing.)

Lol wtf? It's not abuse its basic knowledge. If I paid for something and it doesn't work I have all right to "abuse" the bot author. Kys

u salty m8? Why don't you make a bot for yourself instead of constantly leeching.

u salty m8? Why don't you make a bot for yourself instead of constantly leeching.
lol I'm not salty towards qverkk, I'm salty towards Squidl. Its cause so many ppl in this forum don't know basic comprehension. The man knows half the story and cries about it. If you would think it with a straight, non-biased mind you'd know who is right and who is wrong.

lol I'm not salty towards qverkk, I'm salty towards Squidl. Its cause so many ppl in this forum don't know basic comprehension. The man knows half the story and cries about it. If you would think it with a straight, non-biased mind you'd know who is right and who is wrong.
Either way, you've got your answer from the Bot Author, so let's keep the conversation civil and on-topic. @Squidl @steelmuffin that means you two as well. :)