Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AbyssCamper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I left it for more than 20 seconds to make sure, it actually went to lobby after all the time I waited lol, no idea what is wrong.

It’s resetting 1 or 2 times then completely standing on the tile without aggro, going back tolobhy and relogging over and over, went to sleept and bot only got me 500k xp and a huge ban chance since it stayed relogging for 8+ hours without doing a thing! I would like a refund please.
There's nothing I can do to fix it without any logs. All CholeM issues have been fixed since he provides logs and I could test on his account. And since the debugging phase with CholeM I didn't encounter any issues like this

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Does it use any teletab? I've used home tele. It didn't work. I'm trying with the varrock tele tab. Will let you know once i'm out of prayer pots and food to see if it does work or not.

Does it use any teletab? I've used home tele. It didn't work. I'm trying with the varrock tele tab. Will let you know once i'm out of prayer pots and food to see if it does work or not.
I think i've removed that feature as alot of players had issues with it

Ahh ok, Well Could you fix it so it runs north faster?, He stands there idle for few minutes before realizing the mobs are not attacking him anymore then he runs up and runs back down, But any chance you could make it faster? Also maybe support overloads or something. Cause as it is right now it's not worth the money tbh.. all it does is drink prayer pots

A couple of updates that could be very beneficial: Holy overloads: need to be sipped every 6 minutes they are very good here, maybe magic notepaper for water talismans, might as well make some money. Also picking up Sealed clue scroll (medium) they drop occasionally.

A couple of updates that could be very beneficial: Holy overloads: need to be sipped every 6 minutes they are very good here, maybe magic notepaper for water talismans, might as well make some money. Also picking up Sealed clue scroll (medium) they drop occasionally.
The bot supports normal ovls afaik, and looting isnt necessary, this bot was designed for best xp/h sorry my dude.

Ahh ok, Well Could you fix it so it runs north faster?, He stands there idle for few minutes before realizing the mobs are not attacking him anymore then he runs up and runs back down, But any chance you could make it faster? Also maybe support overloads or something. Cause as it is right now it's not worth the money tbh.. all it does is drink prayer pots
It can't run faster as there is no other better way of detecting if u have aggro on u or not, the system that is currently used is the best one i came up with, also follow my rs3 interface guide for proper rs3 botting interface, and make a big map to cover whole abyss, then it will walk faster.

I am using your interface XD, I dno. Tbh it requires me to be here without the teletab option. So I might aswell just train manually using alt1 to make a sound when i'm low on prayers etc. I dno for me it is not worth the money, Main reason to bot is to be afk while botting. But I can't even do that XD

I am using your interface XD, I dno. Tbh it requires me to be here without the teletab option. So I might aswell just train manually using alt1 to make a sound when i'm low on prayers etc. I dno for me it is not worth the money, Main reason to bot is to be afk while botting. But I can't even do that XD
Idk man, for me it got many of my accs maxed and still works for other devs at rm, this is good if u don't want to afk ur ass off and u can go out, so if u dont mind afking just do it ;d once u go out u can set it up if it works then u save money

once I go out:O? what you mean? XD I can't afk using this bot. If I run out of prayer pots or food the bot won't teleport to save my ass xD. I wanna 100% afk :p

Any possibility of adding an option for aura activation and some aura rotation? Would help to increase xp as well as possibility to stay there for longer periods of time.

Besides that, it works amazingly well!

anyone able to help me with setup? The setup guides are very vague and brief in bot description..

Can some1 tell me what co-ordinates they set for the 2 settings please? the rest im ok with.

@qverkk i have ur layout setup, but did you have prefered co-ordinates? would be much appreciated

anyone able to help me with setup? The setup guides are very vague and brief in bot description..

Can some1 tell me what co-ordinates they set for the 2 settings please? the rest im ok with.

@qverkk i have ur layout setup, but did you have prefered co-ordinates? would be much appreciated
If u use south west corner camp, just use north westernmost coordinate, and the opposite on the other side, that should work, and make a big camera

any chance for special attack support (Weapon skill)?

And also, bot spams corruption shot despite it being an ability (Kept queue-ing it)

Last edited:
Awesome bot!! Been using it for weeks now.
One thing I noticed is rarely it just stands there at the camping tile after aggro from the abyss monsters has stopped, not going to the reset tile.

Once again, nice bot and thank you.

Awesome bot!! Been using it for weeks now.
One thing I noticed is rarely it just stands there at the camping tile after aggro from the abyss monsters has stopped, not going to the reset tile.

Once again, nice bot and thank you.
Try making the minimap larger, maybe it will solve the issue

Status
Not open for further replies.