Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Qve AbyssCamper [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my bot doesn't seem to reset well, it will run to my spot fine and gets aggro but when it returns it will just sit there getting hit and runs away attempting to reset aggro again. Worked out yesterday for the most part any tips on whats going wrong?
Turn on auto retaliate and try then. Sometimes when walking back, RuneScape seems to not respond so it's like u press to walk and the character gets to that place and auto retaliate doesn't work, so it resets. Please start it now when you have aggro on you and auto retaliate works, and lmk how it goes thanks sir

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Turn on auto retaliate and try then. Sometimes when walking back, RuneScape seems to not respond so it's like u press to walk and the character gets to that place and auto retaliate doesn't work, so it resets. Please start it now when you have aggro on you and auto retaliate works, and lmk how it goes thanks sir

Yeah I am always starting it with auto retaliate on, on the way back for the camping tile ill be getting hit. Ive also tried pausing the bot when this instance happens to force it into combat but when i unpause it will start running to the reset tile anyways. This isnt happening always but its quite often. Guess ill keep an eye on the next few trips to the reset tile.

Pausing this breaks keybinds until you restart runescape client.
It doesn't break nothing, if you alt tab, it acts like "alt+something" before unpausing check if you can queue abilities ur self, if not press alt or control depends on what you clicked before. And it's RuneMate issue xd

ran into the problem of the bot resetting as soon as it gets back to the camp location. Did this 3 times in a row before I cut it off

ran into the problem of the bot resetting as soon as it gets back to the camp location. Did this 3 times in a row before I cut it off
Was there anyone within ur spot? Cause it's based on a timer, and remember to have auto retaliate on

Money Motivated
I wish it would actually AFK instead of trying to click on a bunch of them.

I wish it would actually AFK instead of trying to click on a bunch of them.
It clicks cause runescape has bugs regardless to auto retaliate and walking. Most of the times when you walk in abyss, and let it auto retaliate it will most likeley just afk while not attacking anything

Bot works great. I was wondering if you plan on adding other potions (specifically super melee potion). It'd really increase the xp/hr ;)

Bot works great. I was wondering if you plan on adding other potions (specifically super melee potion). It'd really increase the xp/hr ;)
Can do maybe today, i'll see. And can you give specific for this pot? Like when to use etc

Can do maybe today, i'll see. And can you give specific for this pot? Like when to use etc
That would be amazing. It's my birthday tomorrow. Early birthday present? xD I'm not sure what specfics you need. I don't know exactly how long it lasts... But just when the boost effect gets down to ~2 I guess (?) It gives 12% +2 boost.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

EDIT: It also appears that the emergency teleport feature is not working. I used the bot earlier with this feature on and a teleport tab in my inventory and it let me die when it ran out of food. I checked the logs but there is nothing useful there, the bot doesn't log much it just said when I arrived at Death's Office.

Last edited:
That would be amazing. It's my birthday tomorrow. Early birthday present? xD I'm not sure what specfics you need. I don't know exactly how long it lasts... But just when the boost effect gets down to ~2 I guess (?) It gives 12% +2 boost.

EDIT: It also appears that the emergency teleport feature is not working. I used the bot earlier with this feature on and a teleport tab in my inventory and it let me die when it ran out of food. I checked the logs but there is nothing useful there, the bot doesn't log much it just said when I arrived at Death's Office.
Soz had a 10h drive yesterday haha :D checking the code right now for emergancy teleport

EDIT: It should tp when has a teletab and hp percentage below 20%

Last edited:
Soz had a 10h drive yesterday haha :D checking the code right now for emergancy teleport

EDIT: It should tp when has a teletab and hp percentage below 20%
No problem lol. I know how that feels xD

Yeah I'm not sure why it didn't tp. I can try testing that function specifically some time soon. Is there anything in particular I should check/look for when I do it? Does the tele tab need to be on the quickbar?

Money Motivated
Thank you for updating.

For those who don't have SS, can we get the option to use Ice Asylum ability please?
Would make for ranging and melee a lot easier as it would save on food.

For a premium script it's bad. Literally does nothing but pot up. Does not sit in the camping tile spot, does not reset when I lose aggro and doesn't use thresholds. Surprised this is even allowed to be paid for when it doesn't work.

For a premium script it's bad. Literally does nothing but pot up. Does not sit in the camping tile spot, does not reset when I lose aggro and doesn't use thresholds. Surprised this is even allowed to be paid for when it doesn't work.
I used it from 70-50-70 to 90+ in each, so I'd disagree

Thank you for updating.

For those who don't have SS, can we get the option to use Ice Asylum ability please?
Would make for ranging and melee a lot easier as it would save on food.
Sure
You're prolly doing it wrong. I know a bit of users botting with this 5h + a day with no issues and getting amazing xp/h.

Status
Not open for further replies.