Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickSmith PRO

I dont know what did you change with this update however the seren stones smelting isn't working it stops the bot indicating completing all tasks and stop and get charged ofc :p

No longer working. Shuts down a second after starting. Can the developer fix this? Used to work perfectly 2 weeks ago

I get this issue where sometimes it starts smelting at Edgeville Furnace, and it seems like it gets stuck where it asks the furnace to make steel bars, but it re-clicks the furnace to ask it again before it has time to start.

It clicks the furnace, then clicks on steel bar, and it doesn't let time for the steel bar to make it clicks on the furnace again, then steel bar.

Got perm ban using this bot at varrock smithing addy platebodies. The bot has a habit to rotate the camera after awhile even when I positioned it in a way that should not require rotating. And I noticed when it rotates it always rotates to the same extent, which is probably why it resulted in the ban.

withdraws from bank, and dont do anything. didnt even run for 4 mins.. may i get refound?

attached logs

Attachments

• QuickSmith PRO 1-19 20-11-29.log
    19 KB · Views: 1
This bot SUCKS at making cannonballs literally turned it on for 3 hours and it made 500 balls complete waste of time and $0.24........

Is anyone having issues with the coal bag? The bot fills up coal bag and gets correct amount of ores but when i am at the furnace it returns me to the bank after smelting only 4 ores out of the 10 and it also gets jammed up at the bank sometimes trying to calculate this new error

Hello. Can i get a refund please. I used this and had to cut it short after it not working. The bot keeps getting stuck outside the building wherever the furnace is. I started it at Edgeville and it would withdraw and then get stuck so i would have to manually click, i had to manually click every time after withdrawal, i think tried al-kharid and exactly the same, the bot even started running around the palace. Was not worth me using at all.

Thanks

I will use this bot for many hours to come the following couple of weeks, i have one request however, could you fix the walking-pattern in Falador? it fails to walk to the furnace from bank. It withdraws ores and then stands still. This is a great bot though, so please consider updating it. Thanks in advance!! :D

30/04/2020 - OSRS - Requesting a refund please. Bot failed to do anything, all I wanted was bronze bars at Edgeville and banking in Varrock. It withdraws from bank and proceeds to do nothing. Bot has consumed $0.24 over 30 mins trying to troubleshoot.

Attachments

• QuickSmith PRO 4-30 13-21-36.log
    266.8 KB · Views: 2
  • QuickSmith PRO 4-30 13-18-26.log
    642 bytes · Views: 0
  • QuickSmith PRO 4-30 13-14-32.log
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
Hello. Can i get a refund please. I used this and had to cut it short after it not working. The bot keeps getting stuck outside the building wherever the furnace is. I started it at Edgeville and it would withdraw and then get stuck so i would have to manually click, i had to manually click every time after withdrawal, i think tried al-kharid and exactly the same, the bot even started running around the palace. Was not worth me using at all.

Thanks
Hi @Hyperion could i possibly get a refund for the above situation. I have attached the logs too. It made the script unusable during this time.

Attachments

• QuickSmith PRO 4-28 15-23-23.log
    870.6 KB · Views: 1
Working alright, did get a 2 day ban using this. If you are smelting cannonballs at Edgeville, there is a 1-2 second delay after withdrawing and closing the bank tab and actually clicking the steel bar/furnace. I can see there are other requests, just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Same problem, after starting it stops immediately. Charged me 8 times because i was thinking i made the wrong settings. Is it possible to claim the charged money?

Tried to use this to make adamant platebody. It works but sometimes it will smelt javelin head instead. ended up losing 500k. lol