Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickSmith PRO

the pro version is working for me. im making cannon balls cause all the cannon balls bots are broken right now but its working fine for me. im doing it on osrs if anyone was wondering.

Great bot and update works perfectly 99% of the bot works as intended my only problem is Protean bars don't work you have to click on the pop up interface and it just spams the anvil instead of crafting them even when you do it manually it will cancel crafting Protean to click Anvil would appreciate a fix and any ideas if you plan on update +1,+2, +3 or burial?

Great bot and update works perfectly 99% of the bot works as intended my only problem is Protean bars don't work you have to click on the pop up interface and it just spams the anvil instead of crafting them even when you do it manually it will cancel crafting Protean to click Anvil would appreciate a fix and any ideas if you plan on update +1,+2, +3 or burial?
Thanks! Support for smithing upgraded items (including Burial) coming with next update. It will also include a fix for protean bars.

Can someone explain how to fix this? Pretty frustrating.

Attachments

• QuickSmith PRO 8-27 20-36-55.log
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
Does not work. Stopped as soon as i started it, then again when i tried later, charging me all kinds of money for just stopping. Not cool.

i tried the bot several runs, it works solid with most smithing objects however ceremonial swords it stucks so this need to be fixed somehow by banking or destroying etc ...
and another issue was the seren stones, it just stays idle all of the time
it the seren stones if fixed earlier than ceremonial sword it would be awesome thanks :)!

Does not work. Stopped as soon as i started it, then again when i tried later, charging me all kinds of money for just stopping. Not cool.
I'd like to add that I was at the lumbridge location trying to smith cannonballs.

edit: Was on RS3 just to clarify.

update: I have managed to get the bot running to an extent. It works only in Burthorpe and it will only do what's in the task queue. If I'm smelting iron bars it disregards any additional settings like Ring of forging and the other checkboxes.
When trying to smith cannonballs it only works for the first batch, and only if you set up the interface so the bot only needs to start the project, i.e. selecting Steel bar and Cannonball. After that, when the batch is done, it gets stuck at the smithing interface trying to deposit the materials, as if it were bars.

Last edited:
Please send me the log via PM. Thanks
i tried the bot several runs, it works solid with most smithing objects however ceremonial swords it stucks so this need to be fixed somehow by banking or destroying etc ...
and another issue was the seren stones, it just stays idle all of the time
it the seren stones if fixed earlier than ceremonial sword it would be awesome thanks :)!

I'd like to add that I was at the lumbridge location trying to smith cannonballs.

edit: Was on RS3 just to clarify.

update: I have managed to get the bot running to an extent. It works only in Burthorpe and it will only do what's in the task queue. If I'm smelting iron bars it disregards any additional settings like Ring of forging and the other checkboxes.
When trying to smith cannonballs it only works for the first batch, and only if you set up the interface so the bot only needs to start the project, i.e. selecting Steel bar and Cannonball. After that, when the batch is done, it gets stuck at the smithing interface trying to deposit the materials, as if it were bars.