Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickSmith PRO

Having the same issue it seems as most. Bot will run for 5-10 mins and then quit, stating "task completed", although there are thousands of bars remaining. Playing old school, varrock bank, and bars are in primary tab at the top.

Having the same issue it seems as most. Bot will run for 5-10 mins and then quit, stating "task completed", although there are thousands of bars remaining. Playing old school, varrock bank, and bars are in primary tab at the top.
Please send me the log via DM when if this happens again. Thanks.

any chance you can make small change?
proteans at smithing guild. requires to first click yes to use the proteans and just repeat it for some reason proteans dont work at any location for me.

The bot pauses after I level. I was doing smithing at Varrock. and in the logs it keeps repeating this line: Banking: false | Item null: false | Can make item: true | Working: true

any chance you can make small change?
proteans at smithing guild. requires to first click yes to use the proteans and just repeat it for some reason proteans dont work at any location for me.
If I understand correctly the bot gets stuck when selecting to use proteans in the chatbox?
The bot pauses after I level. I was doing smithing at Varrock. and in the logs it keeps repeating this line: Banking: false | Item null: false | Can make item: true | Working: true
For how long did it pause? I assume no more than 5 seconds?

i don't know what last update supposed to do but for me when making iron platebody's it still spams the anvil when already making?
Also spams stamina pots untill empty/ when on full run.
Also noticed double click when in "armor selection screen" ( varrock ) so the character walks often away from anvil an back ( very bot like )

sorry for bad english

hope you can fix waste alot of money..

gr

Last edited:
i don't know what last update supposed to do but for me when making iron platebody's it still spams the anvil when already making?
Also noticed double click when in "armor selection screen" ( varrock ) so the character walks often away from anvil an back ( very bot like )

sorry for bad english

gr
RS3 or OSRS? RS3 smithing rework is not yet fully supported, but it's being worked on and I expect to release it this week.

sorry for bad english

gr
+1

Been having issues as of late at Varrock trying to smith Addy Dart tips. It will Click on the anvil and begin smithing, but before it can even finish one set it will click again and try to manually smith another set of tips. Results in nothing being completed.

Doesn't work with Protean bars. At least not in Varrock. I can try somewhere else but I assume I'll get the same result. It clicks on anvil repeatedly and then does not choose an Option "yes" or "no" to start smithing.