Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMotherlode Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man, is the upper level working good? this is the only question i need answered before i use this =)

Gets stuck on south area if here is a rockfall. does not mine rockfall.

also stopped running after a few minutes at west area...

Attachments

• 08-18 12-57-44 - QuickMotherlode.txt
    225.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 08-18 13-00-35 - QuickMotherlode.txt
    587 KB · Views: 1
hey man, is the upper level working good? this is the only question i need answered before i use this =)
It should be working. The bot is free so feel free to test it yourself and let me know how it goes for you.
Gets stuck on south area if here is a rockfall. does not mine rockfall.

also stopped running after a few minutes at west area...
Thanks for the logs. It looks like it still has some traversal issues. I'll look into it.

It should be working. The bot is free so feel free to test it yourself and let me know how it goes for you.

Thanks for the logs. It looks like it still has some traversal issues. I'll look into it.
no problem. Happy to help with testing. If this gets to the quality of your quickminer, it will be amazing.

Hi!

Noticed that whenever the bot tries to go up the ladder, it presses the hitbox, as if it were on the upper floor.

Tries to press the red area in the picture, when the green hitbox is the correct one to get up.
LadderClicking.png

Only time it gets up is when the camera is oriented south.

One of the better ones out there <3

ok so i ran this bot, and it kept picking up a bronze pickaxe even though i have a rune pickaxe equipped

ok so i ran this bot, and it kept picking up a bronze pickaxe even though i have a rune pickaxe equipped
The bot does not pick up any pickaxes.
Hi!

Noticed that whenever the bot tries to go up the ladder, it presses the hitbox, as if it were on the upper floor.

Tries to press the red area in the picture, when the green hitbox is the correct one to get up.
View attachment 3745

Only time it gets up is when the camera is oriented south.

One of the better ones out there <3
I'll get it fixed.

I know nothing about coding and how you do it but this is probably the best, if not one of the best, bots out there for Motherlode.

Suggestion: When the inventory is full and you get the dialogue pop up, can you have it stop clicking (or pressing spacebar) the "click to continue"? Just seems easy to weed out for bot protection.

mine-a-holic
I know nothing about coding and how you do it but this is probably the best, if not one of the best, bots out there for Motherlode.

Suggestion: When the inventory is full and you get the dialogue pop up, can you have it stop clicking (or pressing spacebar) the "click to continue"? Just seems easy to weed out for bot protection.

didn't notice this until you said it. ^^ +1

I'm happy to hear you like the bot. I'll see what can be done about this.

well it somehow had a bronze pick in my inventory while i have a rune pic equipped
This could have happened if someone dropped the bronze pick and the bot miss-clicked and accidentally picked it up. Nothing major.

Great bot, I haven't used it very much but it seems to run very well. Just one recommendation - have the bot turn the camera around when it is clicking on veins. It's not very human-like to be seeing the backside of the wall and click exactly on the ore vein. If the camera would swivel as if a human were looking for veins, it may be better.

The bot doesn't take a hammer before trying to fix the waterwheel and is stuck clicking them. I would suggest to not leave when botting in case things go bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.