Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickMiner Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently the banking is not working for either Al Kharid or the Dwarven mine. If i pause the bot and then manually click one step in the direction of the bank it will bank, otherwise it will just continue trying to mine with a full inventory. Same thing for returning to the mining location. Other than that the mining has been flawless.

Varrock west gets stuck idling after depositing, hover with "walk here" but doesnt createa new waypoint. Creating a user waypoint , the bot takes over after walking back towards the mines

Varrock west, iron, after collecting a full bag, doesn't creates a waypoint back to bank. Gets stuck and idles.

lite version only available when yesterday pro version was there... please fix this.

PRO VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE? please fix this

It used the home teleport while I was in the mining guild and my bank was set to mining guild

is there another bot like this just for some reason am only getting 1h a day mining use when its on iron ore in mining guild extended id like more time than 1h i don't mind paying

Bot doesn't bank, this appears to be a problem with Auto Miner, Regal Mining, and Miniwa's Ironbot, whats going on?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.