Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickCook [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works well, but when disconnected it will keep running without enabling the login handler again, basically idling on the main RS page.

UfG9DQ2.png
When im in alkharid cooking it will always click in the corner and run to the north easternmost corner of the bank
Otherwise bot works pretty decently. https://i.imgur.com/UfG9DQ2.png

Update: In al kharid making plain pizzas, bot withdraws uncooked pizzas from inventory and idles at bank. When I manually brought my character to the range it started cooking the pizzas, went back to the bank, send the plain pizzas in, took uncooked pizzas out, and idled again until I brought it back to the range manually once more.

Update 2: Fixed itself somehow? Immediately after I brought it back the second time it just started running normally

Last edited:
When the bot coincidentally goes to the southernmost bank stall in Alkharid, it banks the food, resupplies inventory, and then stalls until the game crashes or the operator fixes the issue by clicking elsewhere. It works great besides this issue.

Too much fun
2nd time this has happened. I put the amount to stop at as 2,000 fish and it kept going until all fish were cooked. This time I got banned. Dunno if you can fix this but its annoying

Works just fine in osrs hosidius house cooking area, can be updated to just left click on the grill instead of use food on grill

Cooking soda ash from Giant seaweed does not work.
It withdraws full inv. and has no space for the 6 soda ash per giant seaweed.
Need to only withdraw 4.

Otherwise super nice script thanks!

It's buggy since the last 2 or 3 RM updates.
Select widget doesn't show correct value, type shows pies but fishes appear in item selection. Problem when I click lobster and run the bot it stops instantly, like I'm out of redberry pies to cook (the displayed option.value). Clicking lobster doesn't change the displayed 'item'.
Bug appeared on previous last update, wrong display but still able to cook, since last update it doesn't work anymore.
upload_2023-9-10_11-31-33.png

Tried using the bot to cook at Lumbridge kitchen (roof bank) and has gotten a GetLocation() error every time. I tried starting it in the bank with/without food in the inventory as well as at the range with food and it still ends up with the same error every time.

xyz

Has option for giant seaweed but tries to pull full inventory when you can only do a max of 4 at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.