Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickCook [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am using and have been using this to make pizzas. Its gotten me to 88 and still going. Using it at Al Kharid. Appreciate your work.
Few things:
1) Very randomly, when cooking at the range or merging pizza ingredients, the bot will click on the "enter X" option and press 11111111, and get stuck there. Even when the preset amount is already set, it just does that randomly. Sometimes hours go by and it doesn't happen. Sometimes it happens multiple times within an hour.
2) The item queuing. It will finish cooking all of one queue list item, then stand at the range and not do anything to transition onto the next queue item. Gotta give it a manual push and then it rights itself.
3) Item queuing again. It will start on a different item in the queue before finishing the entirety of the first item on the queue. Sometimes it works, and sometimes this happens.

This is all at Al-Kharid. I am using it on two bots at the same time.

Works great, just dont cook at housidis Range and the new Re-map :3 goes to old Location, and just spam clicks

Does not Cook at housidis range anymore with Map update

Does not Work at new Hosidius house, runs to old Locations! please Fix! <333

worked fine for what seemed like a good long time at catherby and grand exchange doing wines but now suddenly the script simply makes my character run around while not accomplishing a single thing! any help for this issue? clear a cache or something ?

Hello, I am having an issue with this bot in catherby, and im not sure if its my display settings or what. Im trying to cook lobs, and it will successfully use my bank preset to take the food out, but it walks over to the range next door and just keeps hovering over the range (and moving the camera sometimes) but never clicks it, even though the mouse is in the right spot. Any tips?

Hello, I am having an issue with this bot in catherby, and im not sure if its my display settings or what. Im trying to cook lobs, and it will successfully use my bank preset to take the food out, but it walks over to the range next door and just keeps hovering over the range (and moving the camera sometimes) but never clicks it, even though the mouse is in the right spot. Any tips?
I have the same issue

On OSRS. Was using this for awhile now and it's been great until today. It wont use the fire at the rouges den nor the stove at Hosidius house. Working for the last couple of days. It banks perfectly and uses the item your cooking. but when it clicks on the food, it can't register the place to cook it on at the correct location. Recent update that made this happen?

i have the same issue, trying to cook at Catherby since it's closest to a range. Been doing this yesterday for like 5 hours, and then today I changed potatoes for tuna for better xp regardless of profit, and it doesn't even start, once you're done setting it, I press "update settings" so that the bot starts, and it gives me this error message saying the bot has stopped.

when cooking in al karid, somtime the blt just stand there trying to walk to range, but if it is out of sight it just stand still... me stood still an houre now..

Beginning to have alot of issues with the bot finding its Target ( this case catherby Range). Just walks all around the cooking room and runs outside then back inside and this is getting rather annoying 5th time in a row after rebooting sytems and refreshing clients and made no improvement, please fix these little bugs this is fantastic Bot, keep up the good work!

bot will rotate camera until it cannot see the range and then not interact as its trying to use fish on a range off the screen so will idle for ages

Dimensional Emperor
bot will withdraw full inv of giant seaweed in an attempt to use on fire to turn to soda ash. Soda ash comes in a 6:1 ratio, so max it should withdraw is 4 per inventory, please fix

Status
Not open for further replies.