Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

QuickCook [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

led

It's already supported, just start it there. If there are portables available it will stay there, otherwise it will go to the selected location.
nope just stands there and does do anything, i set it to cook swordfish and it doesnt

Is their a time limit on this? Keeps stopping straight away when you start the bot. Seems like quickcooker crashes before the npe

Last edited:
today i go to start the bot with monks at hosidius and bot just automatically stops as soon as i start it, yesterday was perfect. could this be a client problem?

^ignore this tried restarting runemate for the 4th time and it finally workked.

https://ghostbin.com/paste/r3rdy
I was sent this earlier when trying to help him in discord.
Doesn't look like the logs are from my bot. Thanks for posting though.

today i go to start the bot with monks at hosidius and bot just automatically stops as soon as i start it, yesterday was perfect. could this be a client problem?

^ignore this tried restarting runemate for the 4th time and it finally workked.
The client was most likely having trouble after game update.

i have noticed i have to add the same item twice to the queue before starting the bot and it works fine, but if i add it once it starts and stops right away

i have noticed i have to add the same item twice to the queue before starting the bot and it works fine, but if i add it once it starts and stops right away
Never happend to me while testing or running it. Could you send me the log via PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.