Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
still chops oaks at magic tree seers village osrs missclicks
Unfixable, I tried everything possible to counter it, with no results. Forcing right, camera angles, different syntaxes for .interact(), setting forced models. All with no success.

What's on the to-do list:

- Destroying special teak logs
- Fixing Edgeville door
- Fixing Edgeville walking outside if the ruins
- Spam clicking the floor when all trees are down
- UI rework for more information such as profit and profit per hour
- Action bar dropping for RS3

Please read this first before posting your bugs or requests. :)

When the bot banks after doing yews in falador, the bot missclicks to the castle near the bank

When the bot banks after doing yews in falador, the bot missclicks to the castle near the bank
I mean the dwarven mine

12 year old normie

I mean the dwarven mine
I have never seen this before. I'll make sure to test it soon™.

When the door is closed in Edgeville when chopping yews. the bot gets stuck and cant bank when inventtory is full saying "I can't reach that!"

12 year old normie
Unfixable, I tried everything possible to counter it, with no results. Forcing right, camera angles, different syntaxes for .interact(), setting forced models. All with no success.

What's on the to-do list:

- Destroying special teak logs
- Fixing Edgeville door
- Fixing Edgeville walking outside if the ruins
- Spam clicking the floor when all trees are down
- UI rework for more information such as profit and profit per hour
- Action bar dropping for RS3

Please read this first before posting your bugs or requests. :)

When the door is closed in Edgeville when chopping yews. the bot gets stuck and cant bank when inventtory is full saying "I can't reach that!"

Bertrand, bot is clicking trees twice every so often, happened twice today so far.

As its running to chop a tree, it clicks the same tree again, even though its on its way to chop.

Noticed sometimes when bot is trying to bank at Edgeville (not sure about other locations), it hits the search icon instead of depositing whole inventory, and it gets stuck in the search bar menu at bank. About to check if restarting the bot fixes this.

Edit: Restarting didn't help. However this just started to happen today for the first time after a week of use so I'm not sure whats causing it since i don't believe you have updated Edgville and thats where this is happening.

Last edited:
12 year old normie
Noticed sometimes when bot is trying to bank, he hits the search icon instead of depositing whole inventory, and it gets stuck in the search bar menu at bank. About to check if restarting the bot fixes this.

Is this for the deposit box or the regular bank?

How about a feature that drops logs that were cut that werent indicated for chopping.

@Bertrand

Would it be possible to have this bot cut Elder logs on RS3? It would need to rotate between 3 locations in order to not sit idle for long periods while the trees regrow (not sure if the bot currently supports teleporting). If so I can get the coordinates of the tree at Yanille, Draynor and Seer's Village.

12 year old normie
@Bertrand

Would it be possible to have this bot cut Elder logs on RS3? It would need to rotate between 3 locations in order to not sit idle for long periods while the trees regrow (not sure if the bot currently supports teleporting). If so I can get the coordinates of the tree at Yanille, Draynor and Seer's Village.

I'm not sure about this one yet. First I'm finishing my to-do list.

Status
Not open for further replies.