Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RuneMate Staff
Error on start - OSRS - Seer's Village - Maple Trees

Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: aux/IiIIiIiIII
    at aux.iiIiiIiIIi.null(zb:7)
    at aux.iiIiiIiIIi.special_uids(zb:194)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

12 year old normie

Code:
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)

Forwarded to Cloud.

Code:
Looks like an outdated bind.jar
Close all RuneScape and Spectre clients, then restart Spectre.

@Bertrand

If you're still taking requests for locations, I would really appreciate this one!
  1. What location: Seer's village
  2. What logs: Magic logs
  3. Closest banking option: Seer's village bank
  4. Anything special: Not sure if this includes turning the camera etc to stop auto log out, but that would be excellent.
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3

12 year old normie
@Bertrand

If you're still taking requests for locations, I would really appreciate this one!
  1. What location: Seer's village
  2. What logs: Magic logs
  3. Closest banking option: Seer's village bank
  4. Anything special: Not sure if this includes turning the camera etc to stop auto log out, but that would be excellent.
  5. Game type (OSRS/RS3): RS3
That's already in the bot. It might be named differently, something like Sorceress Tower - Magic, but I believe you mean the same thing.

12 year old normie
It isn't available for RS3. I don't see any magic logs locations.

Screenshot

Ah, RS3. I don't support RS3 for that location because there was no demand for it.

I suppose I can just add it though.

It's added. Expect it to be in the options next update. @Vahtos

I love the the location selection in your script! Found a nice low key f2p spot to harvest yews! Thank you for this great free Bot!

12 year old normie
I love the the location selection in your script! Found a nice low key f2p spot to harvest yews! Thank you for this great free Bot!

I appreciate your post a lot, usually you just get to hear the bugs and what's wrong. :p

Thank you! :)

Tried it on yews in Edgeville. It was good until someone closed the door, character got stuck in northeaster corner of the yew garden and tried to open bank from there.
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
etc...

this gets you banned fast

12 year old normie
Tried it on yews in Edgeville. It was good until someone closed the door, character got stuck in northeaster corner of the yew garden and tried to open bank from there.
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
"I can't reach that!"
etc...

this gets you banned fast

I forgot to patch this issue. I'll get to it this weekend. For the time being I would use other locations for yews. :p

Ah, RS3. I don't support RS3 for that location because there was no demand for it.

I suppose I can just add it though.

It's added. Expect it to be in the options next update. @Vahtos

Thank you so much for adding this. It works great so far but requires some babysitting right now. I have noticed it seems to get stuck sometimes when navigating to and from the two locations for magic trees and to and from the bank, and once it took the ladder in the bank and got stuck there. It also will log out while cutting trees since it isn't moving the camera etc. often enough to prevent the auto log out.

Last edited:
Can u fix the edgeville yew cutting it runs outside the area so often it makes you look like a bot all the time man

May I recommend you to add action bar dropping when you are power chopping. It is much faster than left clicking invent and dropping.

Edit: Why does it take around 3 minutes to drop all logs?

Last edited:
Bot runs around when there are no trees to chop at the moment, sometimes too far away to come back to the set location and it gets stuck.

In Edgeville, when chopping yews, the bot runs outside the building constantly because its trying to stand to close to the tree and the wall and the game puts the flag outside. If you can fix it so the bot doesnt run to those areas near the wall i think that would be fine. Not sure though youre the expert haha

Status
Not open for further replies.