Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Last edited:
12 year old normie
no with bank support and such i assume it has bank support

I'm not sure what you mean, I don't have a bot that chops regular trees and banks them, only a powerchopper. ._.

can you add banking support for os it walks to where the bank is on rs3 in GE
I shouldn't say add i should say, can you make an os option so that you can pick between banks because i can't bank otherwise

12 year old normie
can you add banking support for os it walks to where the bank is on rs3 in GE
I shouldn't say add i should say, can you make an os option so that you can pick between banks because i can't bank otherwise

For me it works to the exact middle of the GE, not sure why it doesn't for you. I can video it that it walk correctly for me if you want. D:

For me it works to the exact middle of the GE, not sure why it doesn't for you. I can video it that it walk correctly for me if you want. D:
this confuses me mine gets stuck where ge would be in rs and then gets logged out
My bad i was running a different script for some reason i thought this was it disreguard what i had put earlier if i find anything else wrong ill tell you sorry my bad
Iwas loading the wrong script that only works on rs3

12 year old normie
this confuses me mine gets stuck where ge would be in rs and then gets logged out
My bad i was running a different script for some reason i thought this was it disreguard what i had put earlier if i find anything else wrong ill tell you sorry my bad
Iwas loading the wrong script that only works on rs3

Lmfao alright. Glad you figured it out. :p

With the darkscape magic bot, im getting attacked by chaos dwarves at the left most tree.
If i die i spawn in daemonheim and the bot doesn't know what to do.

12 year old normie
With the darkscape magic bot, im getting attacked by chaos dwarves at the left most tree.
If i die i spawn in daemonheim and the bot doesn't know what to do.

Not sure what you want me to do about the attacking?

12 year old normie
But can you do something about the dieing in the wildy?

No not really. Train your accounts defence and hitpoints I guess. Not sure what you expect me to do about it....

No not really. Train your accounts defence and hitpoints I guess. Not sure what you expect me to do about it....

I don't matter to die, but if i die, it doesn't walk back correctly, it is just clicking at one spot in daemonheim.

Status
Not open for further replies.