Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bertrand Hey m8, I'm not sure if someone mentioned this but it seems to bank the axes at the port sarim deposit box

Port Sarim:
When banking at the deposit box the bot needs to right click and bank all logs not click the bank whole inventory button so that skillers who have their axes in their inventory can use this bot as well.

New Possible Locations

• The Willow Trees south west of Port Sarim near the Dwarf for Knights Sword quest for Power Chopping
BYm8Z1m.png

@dabzfordayz a little bit of reading previous comments and you'd see thats been suggested a million times. Should be fixed ASAP

Howcome it knows to bank when the inventory is full in other locations, just not Falador? Also will the bot go to the 3 yew tree's I circled next update? This is very crucial to my bot farm so I'm just curious when this bot will be usable again for me seeing at it was my favorite and most reliable bot at one point.

12 year old normie

@dabzfordayz a little bit of reading previous comments and you'd see thats been suggested a million times. Should be fixed ASAP

Howcome it knows to bank when the inventory is full in other locations, just not Falador? Also will the bot go to the 3 yew tree's I circled next update? This is very crucial to my bot farm so I'm just curious when this bot will be usable again for me seeing at it was my favorite and most reliable bot at one point.

It's because walking was broken. I spend last night until 4am in the morning to get everything fixed and I think it's all done. I pushed the update, all you have to do is wait for it to be approved. :p

Update includes complete walking fix, not banking axes when using deposit boxes (this was seriously a bitch and took me about 3 hours and with big help from @Defeat3d.

It's because walking was broken. I spend last night until 4am in the morning to get everything fixed and I think it's all done. I pushed the update, all you have to do is wait for it to be approved. :p

Update includes complete walking fix, not banking axes when using deposit boxes (this was seriously a bitch and took me about 3 hours and with big help from @Defeat3d.
hey thats what I love to hear! Thank you so much for your dedication I would love to learn to code to help out if anyone on this sight is willing to teach and bring an apprentice under their wing

12 year old normie
hey thats what I love to hear! Thank you so much for your dedication I would love to learn to code to help out if anyone on this sight is willing to teach and bring an apprentice under their wing

If you have basic knowledge of Java (var types, loops, arrays, operators, etc) it's very simple to learn how to create bots. It's only understanding the API and you're good to go. Any questions you have regarding writing a bot can be asked in the dev chat, which is runemate.com/slack.

Primate
With a basic knowledge inJava, like @Bertrand said, me and the dev chat can help you in about every aspect of bot writing for RuneMate. It's also a great way to improve your knowledge in Java.

I've never gone to school for java only done some self taught stuff through tutorials and guides to learn about variables arrays and stuff but my knowledge is slim to none unfortunately. I programmed a game in GUI for Warcraft 3 but that was all user friendly "Event / Condition / Action" type coding where if something happens it checked for something and depending on what returned it would do some various thing. Do you need schooling to learn Java or could I learn on my own?

Primate
I've never gone to school for java only done some self taught stuff through tutorials and guides to learn about variables arrays and stuff but my knowledge is slim to none unfortunately. I programmed a game in GUI for Warcraft 3 but that was all user friendly "Event / Condition / Action" type coding where if something happens it checked for something and depending on what returned it would do some various thing. Do you need schooling to learn Java or could I learn on my own?
The basics can be easily self taught. Read a book like Head First Java, and you'll be good to go.

The basics can be easily self taught. Read a book like Head First Java, and you'll be good to go.
I shared some nice books in the resource forum :)

12 year old normie
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Bertrand my friend you and the Pi team are genius. Now the bot it running flawlessly (so far) going to the tree's I needed it to. Will continue to test other locations for feedback but in the mean time THANKKKYOUUUUU

The only thing that MIGHT be broken is for locations where trees are wide apart. It might not walk to secondary trees. Please report if this happen. :)

The only thing that MIGHT be broken is for locations where trees are wide apart. It might not walk to secondary trees. Please report if this happen. :)
For now it seems to only walk to the yew tree to the far right if you're close enough, or manually click over there then it will chop it which was my biggest problem is I can't have my character sitting by 1 yew waiting for it to re-spawn then there is another one 15 squares away. I thought it was fixed and got excited but the same problems are occurring the only time it properly banks is if the inventory becomes full beside the one yew tree it cuts in the middle :/ I've also come into the problem with trying to use Port Sarim willows when the bank deposit box opens it doesn't do put logs in or do anything it just sits there and waits for you to put the logs in your self then goes back to cutting. https://gyazo.com/15eb5c9262e40174f794858f5664ca46

keep in mind you can't see the overlay or cursor in the gif but I was running the PiChopper

Here you can see it's trying to cut the tree, but then it click the minimap to go back to the other yew https://gyazo.com/94f5a157c20331d6e4b21a639067462a it's harder to noticed in this gyazo but I'm trying to force it to cut that Yew tree, but for no reason it will walk half way back to the other yew and then click on the one shown in the gif for about 30 seconds before finally going to the middle yew tree and chopping it. Just walking back and forth looking like a bot.

When I first started using BChopper a week a go the location below Falador worked fine, when one Yew was down it walked to the Yew to the east and chopped that one, when the east one was down it walked back and chopped the middle Yew, and when the inventory was full it banked. This is all I need it to do like it did before how did it get so broken that it went from working fine to not working at all :(

Edit: Tried the not using the full sized client to see if that would help, still gets stuck here over the logs but won't deposit them upload_2015-10-5_11-17-59.png

Last edited:
@Bertrand Thanks so much for the update!!!! I have 3 woodcutters going hard at port sarim and its working great. I appreciate the extra work you did for the deposit box

@Bertrand Thanks so much for the update!!!! I have 3 woodcutters going hard at port sarim and its working great. I appreciate the extra work you did for the deposit box
Does your Port Sarim bank the logs? Mine wasn't banking them it would get stuck hovering over a log but wouldn't right click and bank them

@HailHale Yep, its working perfect for all of my accounts. I have the right click always enabled if that might change anything.

I'll be gone for the next 5 hours but i'll let you know if they run ok for that time when i'm back

Just noticed that in seers,it deposited the maples, then sort of sat with bank open moving the camera around slightly for a few minutes before i came and closed the bank to get it back to chopping :)

12 year old normie
Just noticed that in seers,it deposited the maples, then sort of sat with bank open moving the camera around slightly for a few minutes before i came and closed the bank to get it back to chopping :)

Yeo had this happening to me too, fix is already made, just needs a test and then I'll commit the update.

@HailHale I implemented not depositing the axe only for RS3, that's probably why it works for dabz and not for you. It's an easy fix, should be in the next update.

The walking between trees is going to be a bit more tricky, I'll see if I can get it fixed this update, otherwise the next update will contain a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.