Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Hey just wanted to let you know when I chop the yew tree by the east varrock bank and bank there, the bot puts my rune axe into the bank with the logs.
What's the exact name of the axe? And what location/settings did you use?

12 year old normie
Rune axe and the place was Varrock treepatches with Yew trees for the trees and banked at east varrock bank
Does it only happen for these settings? Or for every setting you've tried?

First issue seems like a camera rotation issue. I've updated camera rotation to only use it when entities are not visible. I'm suspecting he's using RS3 with overlapping interfaces on his 3d world, which causes runemate to think the entities are visible, but in fact are hidden behind an interface.

The solution to this is to resize your 3d world to have no overlaying interfaces.

Im on OldSchool, sometimes when the bot has a full bag off yew logs it wont go back to the bank.

@Derk Hey just wanted to let you know that the script is not cutting Yew tree's anymore for OSRS. It moves the camera in the direction of the Yew but then does nothing.

Update: Just reset my computer and re-downloaded Rune Mate and it works fine!!!!

Last edited:
when I load the bot no matter where I try to start it stands there saying walking to the trees.. lev 1 woodcutting right now

I chop Ivy , RS3, Falador North. Sometimes it fails and walks in the falador garden. Then it doesn´t find the way back to the ivy thing on wall :/

the bot wont bank in the woodcutting guild, after filling the bag it just stands there. other than that awsome bot:)

bot works perfect ! please only 2 things can u fix magic log G.E price & maybe u can add TTL99 ??

thank you very much for this bot !

Running the pot to cut down teaks on Ape Atol. I walked there, but when I started it, it just says "walking to trees..." and walks to port sarim near the deposit box. Note, banking is also set for ape atoll.

(If you wouldn't mind having it so it just chops on ape atoll and deposits in the deposit box ON ape atoll (u get it after some quest req) please and thank you!)

I chop Ivy , RS3, Falador North. Sometimes it fails and walks in the falador garden. Then it doesn´t find the way back to the ivy thing on wall :/

the bot wont bank in the woodcutting guild, after filling the bag it just stands there. other than that awsome bot:)

bot works perfect ! please only 2 things can u fix magic log G.E price & maybe u can add TTL99 ??

thank you very much for this bot !

Running the pot to cut down teaks on Ape Atol. I walked there, but when I started it, it just says "walking to trees..." and walks to port sarim near the deposit box. Note, banking is also set for ape atoll.

(If you wouldn't mind having it so it just chops on ape atoll and deposits in the deposit box ON ape atoll (u get it after some quest req) please and thank you!)

The author is ill at the moment, but I'm sure he can fix your issues when he's back on track. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Sometimes runs into an issue in OSRS with the settings Lumbridge (Location), Yew Trees (Type of tree), and Lumbridge Castle (Bank Location). The issue specifically is that the bot is stuck outside of the bank which is on the top floor of the Lumbridge Castle and keeps trying to click through the wall to use the bank until I manually correct the bot. Another issue (not as big of a deal) is that when selecting the options mentioned above, the bot only will visit 1 of the yew trees in the area, when there are 3 in total. Could cut down on the amount of time cutting because Yews have a long respawn timer. Thanks

trying to cut yews in seers. it runs to the trees, opens the daxe special and then just sits there and does nothing, it doesnt even use the special, doesnt chop the trees, simply sits there.

1-60 worked flawless, but at 60 I'm chopping at Falador and banking at Falador East and the bot SOMETIMES gets stuck outside the bank, right clicking the banker through the wall nonstop until I manually get it inside the bank.
same thing happens at lumby bank

12 year old normie
Sometimes runs into an issue in OSRS with the settings Lumbridge (Location), Yew Trees (Type of tree), and Lumbridge Castle (Bank Location). The issue specifically is that the bot is stuck outside of the bank which is on the top floor of the Lumbridge Castle and keeps trying to click through the wall to use the bank until I manually correct the bot. Another issue (not as big of a deal) is that when selecting the options mentioned above, the bot only will visit 1 of the yew trees in the area, when there are 3 in total. Could cut down on the amount of time cutting because Yews have a long respawn timer. Thanks

Annoying recurring issue, I'll look into it.

trying to cut yews in seers. it runs to the trees, opens the daxe special and then just sits there and does nothing, it doesnt even use the special, doesnt chop the trees, simply sits there.

I'll look into it. I don't have the attack level to use a dragon axe though so I might have to improvise.

same thing happens at lumby bank

Yep.

@Derk are you getting notifications for this thread?

Apparently not

When cutting teaks at ape atoll with greegree the bot spam clicks tree. I assume this is because there's no animation for axe actually chopping when in greegree causing the spam click

Status
Not open for further replies.