Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot got me from 1-70 woodcutting, but I noticed a bug when it comes to banking in edgeville. Cutting yews it will fill the inventory and just stand in the bank till logout, when it logs back in it says "backpack function returned a 1 instead of a 0". I have my preset set to key 1, empty backpack and still didn't fix it. I can bank and cut willow logs at draynor just fine so I'm not sure what the issue is with this particular bank

I also tried to cut yews at the grand exchange but its very inconsistent it ends up getting stuck in the palace most of the time.

Any way you could take a look at Catherby yews? Bot either won't start up at all or freezes after a load or two. Either says "Walking to trees..." or "Walking to bank.." but never clicks or does anything

Hey could you add the Oak trees near the South West Bank in varrock? It's much closer than the Grand Exchange Oak trees.

Thank you! Best bot on here

Webwalking is very limited at the moment so sit tight for a fix.
idk how to get ahold of you on here but one minor issue I have with the bot when cutting at draynor village is that it off clicks way past the bankers.. every time making it look real bot like

do the bot allways use the leadstone teleport to Menaphos to get to the bank? when i am already in Menaphos?

12 year old normie
do the bot allways use the leadstone teleport to Menaphos to get to the bank? when i am already in Menaphos?

The pathing is determined by a client mechanism I have no control over. So yes, probably.

The pathing is determined by a client mechanism I have no control over. So yes, probably.
ok :) Love this bot anyways works beter than the other
ok :).but cant u add woodcutting and Bonfire in one bot? so it will fill the inventory with wood and then makes a fire with it?

add rs3 deposit box Menaphos imperial district?

can you fix the ape toll location chopping teaks? it will teleport and says the whole time ''walking to location'', but it dont walk to location.

xx4

Stopped ?!

the bot only shows this: UIHolder:StackPane[id=UIHolder] in the debug section and otherwise it does nothing.

Stopped ?!

the bot only shows this: UIHolder:StackPane[id=UIHolder] in the debug section and otherwise it does nothing.
That's just User Interface debugging. There are some problems with the web at the moment, so that's probably why it isn't working. Give it another try after the client has been updated.

Reactions: xx4
12 year old normie
There were a few issues regarding opening the bank and chopping trees, which are fixed in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.