Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed using your bot, when chopping yews at the GE and south of Falador, it will get stuck running back and forth between the furthest tree and whichever yew is closest and get stuck in that action until that tree is chopped down or I pause the program. Just thought I would address this issue, as a friend of mine is also having the same problem.
Thank you very much for the otherwise quality product (before last weeks updates)

hello, does it have shift drop? and also can it be used for chopping mahogany in ape atoll? its good wc xp/hr for osrs

12 year old normie
Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@Derk would be great to have the Prif ivy added as a location. When using it on powerchop sometimes the bot clicks around/through and ends up idling due to the ivy being on a bit of a stand above the rest .
378ca89758a742f7a08795549b673778.png

12 year old normie
@Derk would be great to have the Prif ivy added as a location. When using it on powerchop sometimes the bot clicks around/through and ends up idling due to the ivy being on a bit of a stand above the rest .
378ca89758a742f7a08795549b673778.png
I'll add forced models for them I guess.

12 year old normie
Ffs.

Let me investigate.

A silent push has gone through, it should all be working fine now.

Then look better lmao. It's there.

Legit wasn't there when I checked last. You pulled a fast one on us Derk you sneaky dog you.

Just kidding. That wasn't my problem actually. It just says "Walking to trees" for eternity and doesn't actually ever harvest them.

12 year old normie
Legit wasn't there when I checked last. You pulled a fast one on us Derk you sneaky dog you.

Just kidding. That wasn't my problem actually. It just says "Walking to trees" for eternity and doesn't actually ever harvest them.
Please don't tell me you're on OSRS.

Status
Not open for further replies.