Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Prifdinnas Bonfire [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay safe!
used to work flawless, however now it's superslow and down from 158k/hr to like ~70k/hr.
Dont know if its me or something broke the bot.

12 year old normie
used to work flawless, however now it's superslow and down from 158k/hr to like ~70k/hr.
Dont know if its me or something broke the bot.
I'll take a look, but at the moment I'm very busy with school and if I can code some, I'm working on Pi FDK.

IDK what's up but when I press the start button. There's nothing on the GUI and nothing happens.

Attachments

• 348643a92845f6ffb8d0a0e479a04c8e.png
    348643a92845f6ffb8d0a0e479a04c8e.png
    215.3 KB · Views: 6
12 year old normie
IDK what's up but when I press the start button. There's nothing on the GUI and nothing happens.
Yep, fixed. Stupid mistake on my end regarding declaring resources. Thanks for the heads up! :)

So if you don't have the logs in your inventory the bot is just stuck at starting.... I had the logs in my inventory, it did the full inventory and did nothing afterward. Its stuck on adding logs to fire..... when all the logs are gone

This bot got me banned. There is no shutoff once the logs are used up, it just keep clicking the preset without fail. I hadn't known that and so by the time i got back to my account, it was banned. You need to update this to be able to stop once there isnt anymore logs...

This bot got me banned. There is no shutoff once the logs are used up, it just keep clicking the preset without fail. I hadn't known that and so by the time i got back to my account, it was banned. You need to update this to be able to stop once there isnt anymore logs...

Saw your ban report in the ban thread. It is 10 times more likely that botting Divination got you banned, and you were simply delaybanned.

Withdraws the logs from the preset and then just hover over the bonfire. Does not clicks the bonfire.
Can you fix this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.