Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Prifdinnas Bonfire [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushed the update correctly this time (I hope)! Just waiting for Cloud's approval.

Includes new signature, because my old one was made in paint in about 20 seconds, and fixes overall to the script, mainly focusing on the camera turning and bank withdrawing.
I think with signature you mean paint? :) if you want I van create nice paints in photoshop :)

12 year old normie
Nice so this should be more stable then the previous versions? :)

I'll run the script for a while and post a screenshot of the paint here. I can confirm that the camera rotation bug and clicking the bonfire when trying to bank are finally over. There might be some other small bugs, if you find any, please report them here. :D

I'll run the script for a while and post a screenshot of the paint here. I can confirm that the camera rotation bug and clicking the bonfire when trying to bank are finally over. There might be some other small bugs, if you find any, please report them here. :D
awesome, how about the bug for using bank presets? :D
It would be nice to know when i need to buy my mage logs for that 99 :D

12 year old normie
awesome, how about the bug for using bank presets? :D
It would be nice to know when i need to buy my mage logs for that 99 :D

It works fine for me. Please give it a test run and see if it gives any problems for you. I got 99 FM testing the script so I'm sure it's all good. :p

It works fine for me. Please give it a test run and see if it gives any problems for you. I got 99 FM testing the script so I'm sure it's all good. :p
Ok going to test in about 3h's :p 220k till 88 hunter :D

Ran for 40minutes, then blocks again in the bank :(

12 year old normie
VKgdKwH.png

@kristiaan

I have also ironed out the preset withdrawing. I thought I did in the last version but I somehow reversed it. Now when I'm trying to push my bot update it said I didn't make any changes, while I have. I'm contacting Cloud so I can't really say when this will be fixed.

VKgdKwH.png

@kristiaan

I have also ironed out the preset withdrawing. I thought I did in the last version but I somehow reversed it. Now when I'm trying to push my bot update it said I didn't make any changes, while I have. I'm contacting Cloud so I can't really say when this will be fixed.
YAY :p yesterday it maxed out at 129k xp gained :) maybe also add a time running etc to the paint?
I can design you a sexy paint if you want :D

12 year old normie
YAY :p yesterday it maxed out at 129k xp gained :) maybe also add a time running etc to the paint?
I can design you a sexy paint if you want :D

UPDATE:

3ZCUqtz.png

I forgot to stop the script after uploading the last screenshot, oops. At least I know it fully works now. I'm still trying to work out what the uploading problem is, whenever I push a bot update it said I haven't made any changes, which is weird because I did.

And regarding the paint, this is what I requested. Very simplistic, the name of the script and the skill icon. Thanks for the offer though. :)

UPDATE:

3ZCUqtz.png

I forgot to stop the script after uploading the last screenshot, oops. At least I know it fully works now. I'm still trying to work out what the uploading problem is, whenever I push a bot update it said I haven't made any changes, which is weird because I did.

And regarding the paint, this is what I requested. Very simplistic, the name of the script and the skill icon. Thanks for the offer though. :)
Will make design it tonight friend :D also maybe add a function like @SlashnHax, @Aria & @Eagles13 their alpha paints, that you can move the paint :)

12 year old normie
Will make design it tonight friend :D also maybe add a function like @SlashnHax, @Aria & @Eagles13 their alpha paints, that you can move the paint :)

I meant to say that the paint I have is what I wanted. :| I appreciate the offer, but for now I'm fine with this one. :)

And I'm not quite that experienced to find out how to make the paint drag-able. I'd have to leech their code or find some tutorial.

I was thinking, you could also add cooking support :p with the same method of presets :p
You just need to figure out a way to deal with the cooking interface :p

12 year old normie
I was thinking, you could also add cooking support :p with the same method of presets :p
You just need to figure out a way to deal with the cooking interface :p

I'd have to categorize my bot under misc bots and I'd rather stick the firemaking tag, for the sake of making it easy to find for people who need firemaking bots. There's tons of good cooking scripts out by the way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.