Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fuck. I thought all portables had a right click option that opens the make X interface. Apparently not.

I'll see what I can do.
Thanks!

Oh fuck. I thought all portables had a right click option that opens the make X interface. Apparently not.

I'll see what I can do.
Do you know when you will have time to look into this?

The bot keeps spam clicking the portable brazier when firemaking. Does this have something to do with there not being a finished product?

Messes up with clay forming. Clicks the crafter but when it asks 1. Form Clay or 2. Fire Clay it just idles and doesn't select either.

It hovers over the well and occasionally the bank chest without clicking, but works when i manually click on the well and chest. If this could be fixed it;d be amazing for dxp thanks!

if your standing on the portable wont do anything, if your camera angle isnt right wont click on bank....or portable to select the proper function, needs some updating

so trying to do urns with this, script gets stuck when trying to select form clay or fire clay. is it just me or is this not support?
@Derk

Last edited:
Doesnt really seem to be working properly with portable braziers? It is super slow, spends a lot of time in bank sometimes and it also just hovers over the brazier for some serious amounts of time. Im also curious to know if it is legit for the bot to keep opening the interface to click "Add logs"?

It hovers over the well and occasionally the bank chest without clicking, but works when i manually click on the well and chest. If this could be fixed it;d be amazing for dxp thanks!
I had the same issue. Basically this happens whenever theres a lot of people in the area, which is kinda annoying. You gotta look for the sweetspot with the camera angle to be able to run this or do it in a world with few people but thats kinda hard. I think the author stopped updating this tho.

@Derk Sadly the bot opens up the bank and doesnt withdraw anything just stays in the bank with no actions

( Another bot from what i've seen is doing this. Any idea on what the issue could be? )

** Just needed a reset of RuneMate, Great bot will be leaving a review now.

Last edited:
So for smelting bars this is great.

There is 1 bug that is causing it to stop working properly which is all dependent on placement of the forge.
If the forge is spawned next to the chest the bot just hovers over the forge and gets stuck as if it is confused. screenshot posted belowForge placement.png

Gif example: Screen capture - 379943f526bfcde3ac7d566a19368378 - Gyazo

If the forge is placed in any other position it works perfectly.
Note: If you click anywhere 1 movement away from the chest it will click the forge and work properly it just seems to bug out when you are standing on top of the forge when it is next to the bank chest since you can not stand anywhere else to access it. it will always move you infront of the chest.

Hope this can be fixed since it wastes hours of time and would be a 100% afk method if worked properly.
Good job so far :D

So for smelting bars this is great.

There is 1 bug that is causing it to stop working properly which is all dependent on placement of the forge.
If the forge is spawned next to the chest the bot just hovers over the forge and gets stuck as if it is confused. screenshot posted belowView attachment 7378

Gif example: Screen capture - 379943f526bfcde3ac7d566a19368378 - Gyazo

If the forge is placed in any other position it works perfectly.
Note: If you click anywhere 1 movement away from the chest it will click the forge and work properly it just seems to bug out when you are standing on top of the forge when it is next to the bank chest since you can not stand anywhere else to access it. it will always move you infront of the chest.

Hope this can be fixed since it wastes hours of time and would be a 100% afk method if worked properly.
Good job so far :D
That's a client issue

v g

VG
just wondering why it clicks on portable brazier constantly, shouldn't it just keep adding logs automatically without clicking for each log?

Status
Not open for further replies.