Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it support dropping portables yourself when there is none out and you have them in bank/inv?

Definitely needs to not spam-click as a brazier mate - that is Banny McBanFace material ;)

Does this script query the GE for prices on every loop iteration? I ask because I just got a temp IP block from the GE and I wasn't doing any manual searches.

If you want it to take vials from the portable well and bank them what are you supposed to put for the fields "Bank when run out of this item" and "Name of finished product"?
Also, instead of clicking the "Mix" or whatever button on the MakeXInterface, you should probably just press the spacebar because it's more realistic and saves time.

When trying to tan royal dragonhide, it will take a new preset and open up the craft interface, but it wont click on the tan option and constantly click on the portable crafter.

upload_2019-5-9_16-4-34.pngDid I make a mistake on the settings?

Bot works really well for braziers.

The clay does not work as well as the bot does not press 1 or 2 for forming/firing clay. This would be really good as there is a lot of crafting xp to be gained.

@Derk will you be adding updates for clay crafting?

12 year old normie
Bot works really well for braziers.

The clay does not work as well as the bot does not press 1 or 2 for forming/firing clay. This would be really good as there is a lot of crafting xp to be gained.

@Derk will you be adding updates for clay crafting?
The bot is open source, feel free to do it yourself

The bot is open source, feel free to do it yourself

feel free to help me

Hey @Derk the bot just keeps overing my mouse over Cook Portable Range and fails to click anything

Hey @Derk can you help fix portable detection as it will detect very quickly in a low pop world but it wont in a high pop one... maybe use the right click menu and select the well from there?

12 year old normie
feel free to help me

Hey @Derk the bot just keeps overing my mouse over Cook Portable Range and fails to click anything

Hey @Derk can you help fix portable detection as it will detect very quickly in a low pop world but it wont in a high pop one... maybe use the right click menu and select the well from there?
no

How do you set up this bot to craft something?

For example when I try to craft "Royal dragonhide body" I set the bot to bank when I run out of "Royal dragon leather" or "Thread", but more often than not I have 0<x<3 "Royal dragon leather" in my inventory and "Thread" seems to be consumed at varying rates aswell... This results in the bot just standing at the portable instead of banking.

Right now I got my inventory preset set up with just one thread. It's not very efficient, but atleast it's working. Does anyone have a better idea?

Thanks in advance.

How do you set up this bot to craft something?

For example when I try to craft "Royal dragonhide body" I set the bot to bank when I run out of "Royal dragon leather" or "Thread", but more often than not I have 0<x<3 "Royal dragon leather" in my inventory and "Thread" seems to be consumed at varying rates aswell... This results in the bot just standing at the portable instead of banking.

Right now I got my inventory preset set up with just one thread. It's not very efficient, but atleast it's working. Does anyone have a better idea?

Thanks in advance.

Came to post this, crafting leather is simply just unable to work as is. if there could be a feature where it banks at x amount of items or less, then it would work! :)

Hello, bot worked perfectly before bank update a few days ago, now it won't withdraw preset 1. Could you possibly fix this? :)

@Derk Where can I download the source code for this bot? I assume its just java? The bot stopped withdrawing bank presets since the latest bank update.

Thanks

Bot Author
@Derk Any update for the new bank update? Stopped working and this bot is amazing :3

I'm using the cooking range and it opens the bank, click the presets but when i have everything on my inventory it never click the range to start cooking, help?

12 year old normie
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.