Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Portables [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Script seems to work perfectly fine, Only thing i'd look at is speeding up the actions as i see sometimes it has some lengthy delays on the 'Make' interface, otherwise awesome script thanks!

12 year old normie
Script seems to work perfectly fine, Only thing i'd look at is speeding up the actions as i see sometimes it has some lengthy delays on the 'Make' interface, otherwise awesome script thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. It seems like the various checks for the correct category, correct item and sufficient materials slows the make x interface considerably down.

I can't really do anything about it. It seems like the querying of the API is slower than usual here.

Thanks for the feedback. It seems like the various checks for the correct category, correct item and sufficient materials slows the make x interface considerably down.

I can't really do anything about it. It seems like the querying of the API is slower than usual here.
Another issue; ran after two hours and started to have issues clicking the portable, then completely broke on the 'Make' interface.

12 year old normie
Another issue; ran after two hours and started to have issues clicking the portable, then completely broke on the 'Make' interface.
What do you mean broke?

Is there a way to make it so it can bank when you have 1-4 adamant bars when making adamant platebodies? As the bot seems to work off the notion of banking when you are out of material items.

Doesn't seem to work anymore. Set it up trying to smith steel platebodies, just keeps opening the bank and withdrawing preset.

Just keeps clicking on the bank withdrawing from preset 1, then opening bank again without smithing (clicks are slow as well).

Doesnt work with portable forge for smithing (bar saving fucks it up)

What does 'bank when run out of t... ______ or ______' mean in the setup. If i dont put anything in there it just keeps banking and withdrawing presets

12 year old normie
What does 'bank when run out of t... ______ or ______' mean in the setup. If i dont put anything in there it just keeps banking and withdrawing presets

It speaks for itself. If you run out of x item, it'll withdraw preset 1 so you have enough items again.

Setup for cooking beltfish:

upload_2018-7-16_12-46-7.png

If you have an item of which one can run out faster than the other, you can use both fields. This is handy for overloads (Herblore) for example.

It speaks for itself. If you run out of x item, it'll withdraw preset 1 so you have enough items again.

Setup for cooking beltfish:

View attachment 6349

If you have an item of which one can run out faster than the other, you can use both fields. This is handy for overloads (Herblore) for example.
I did exactly that with Raw and normal Swordfish but it just kept opening the bank over and over. Maybe because I didnt capitalise the R in Raw. However, I just tried again and all it does is hit the Esc key over and over. But i think this might be a client bug since a couple other bots are doing the same thing

EDIT: Also if the portable is under you then it will just hover over it trying to click the portable fora about 30secs then click it

Last edited:
12 year old normie
I did exactly that with Raw and normal Swordfish but it just kept opening the bank over and over. Maybe because I didnt capitalise the R in Raw. However, I just tried again and all it does is hit the Esc key over and over. But i think this might be a client bug since a couple other bots are doing the same thing

EDIT: Also if the portable is under you then it will just hover over it trying to click the portable fora about 30secs then click it
You need capitals, yes. Raw swordfish and Swordfish as end-product.

The miss-clicking or hovering is a client issue I can't do anything about.

Just a small note, when the production screen pops up it takes about 15-20 seconds to start production. Maybe this could be a bit faster? Idk if this is a client issue or a problem with my pc or the bot itself, or an intended feature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.