Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Harps [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot overall. My only concern is that the bot spam clicks tune even when sleeping mode is on. One click should be enough to be human-like.

Just started using the bot this morning, going to test it out for about 4 1/2 hours until I head to work and will post an update.
So far so good, I just don't like how it spam clicks the harp even on sleep mode. It only needs to click it once, maybe twice every now and then to look more human like.

12 year old normie
Just started using the bot this morning, going to test it out for about 4 1/2 hours until I head to work and will post an update.
So far so good, I just don't like how it spam clicks the harp even on sleep mode. It only needs to click it once, maybe twice every now and then to look more human like.
Yeah I removed them in the next update. :)

Yeah I removed them in the next update. :)

Awesome, I'm glad to hear that and thanks for the quick reply :)
Here's a progress report just under 2 hours since the quick fix RS update interrupted.
Working flawless, other than that spam click which you already addressed.

EDIT: For people who don't know, harps are not that good of exp, I just had a lot of bonus exp in crafting which is why the exp/hr is a lot higher than usual! Just doing it for dust.

3509b87878ace59db46b6cf4720c5d46.png

Last edited:
Hey could you add support to "Siphon" the Npc "Manifested knowledge" , its an engame reward that gives a little chunk of xp when it spawns every 5 mins or so, its a simple one click interaction then the bot can just click the harp again, please and Ty for the bot :D

12 year old normie
Hey could you add support to "Siphon" the Npc "Manifested knowledge" , its an engame reward that gives a little chunk of xp when it spawns every 5 mins or so, its a simple one click interaction then the bot can just click the harp again, please and Ty for the bot :D
I will look into this

12 year old normie
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.