Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Harps [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Im having the same exact issue with the null error, glad to see the author is aware and responding as of today, any idea on if/when it will be fixed derk? im really excited to use it
The fix is in the queue already, it just needs to be approved. :)

gotcha, I understand just curious. Thank you

the bot is still giving the null error, have they pushed the fix through yet?

12 year old normie
gotcha, I understand just curious. Thank you

the bot is still giving the null error, have they pushed the fix through yet?

Oh shit I forgot about it. I'll fix it tonight.

upload_2018-2-26_22-24-30.png
It just has this and continuously loops, and wont load. Relaunched and tried again, still happening.

Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I forgot to fix it again lmao.... I'm rather busy but I'll do it this week.
Awesome! Just thought id let you know. Ty also, I used before and got all my harmonics done. But I just noticed I can now get that dank crystal w/ unlimted teleports, and want those beautiful farm runs ;) but I am in no rush at all

Works well man, thanks!
For optimal harmonic shards, what % should you set it to reclick on? 10% okay?

12 year old normie
Works well man, thanks!
For optimal harmonic shards, what % should you set it to reclick on? 10% okay?
The higher the better, but I guess it also implies a higher banrate.

Excellent work. I just got to priff and thanks to you am getting my crystal tools.

If you wanted to be extra fancy, and I don't know, you might already be doing this, but you could do some probability distribution stuff. I'd expect that's a bit harder to detect than the traditional random range.

12 year old normie
Excellent work. I just got to priff and thanks to you am getting my crystal tools.

If you wanted to be extra fancy, and I don't know, you might already be doing this, but you could do some probability distribution stuff. I'd expect that's a bit harder to detect than the traditional random range.

How would you apply probability distribution on this bot?

How would you apply probability distribution on this bot?

Take me with a grain of salt, because I haven't worked with Java in a while, haven't made any bots, and all my stats knowledge is from one class from a couple years ago.
If you roll a dice, there is a equal chance to get any number, but if you roll two dice, you have a higher chance of getting a seven than a two. Most things work more like the second one, where not all outcomes have a uniform chance of happening. Something with a non-uniform distribution and no direct cut-offs is more humanlike. With probability distributions, there are two important graphs. One is called a PDF, or Probability Distribution Function, and the area under it shows the probability for an interval. The other, is called the CDF, or Cumulative Distribution Function, and it shows the probability up to a point. I was doing this method, I would ignore the harp percentage and only base it on time. I'd play around to find a good normal distribution, for example, use a mean of two minutes and a standard deviation of ,7 , then use that. Then pick a random float from 0-1 and plug that into the inverse of the CDF to get the wait time until we click again. This method may not have as good xp because it wouldn't look at the harp percentages, (it would click on average of x minutes, so sometimes it tunes early, and sometimes later, and rarely would stop or time out) but it would probably be harder to detect because it is a more natural randomness.

12 year old normie
Take me with a grain of salt, because I haven't worked with Java in a while, haven't made any bots, and all my stats knowledge is from one class from a couple years ago.
If you roll a dice, there is a equal chance to get any number, but if you roll two dice, you have a higher chance of getting a seven than a two. Most things work more like the second one, where not all outcomes have a uniform chance of happening. Something with a non-uniform distribution and no direct cut-offs is more humanlike. With probability distributions, there are two important graphs. One is called a PDF, or Probability Distribution Function, and the area under it shows the probability for an interval. The other, is called the CDF, or Cumulative Distribution Function, and it shows the probability up to a point. I was doing this method, I would ignore the harp percentage and only base it on time. I'd play around to find a good normal distribution, for example, use a mean of two minutes and a standard deviation of ,7 , then use that. Then pick a random float from 0-1 and plug that into the inverse of the CDF to get the wait time until we click again. This method may not have as good xp because it wouldn't look at the harp percentages, (it would click on average of x minutes, so sometimes it tunes early, and sometimes later, and rarely would stop or time out) but it would probably be harder to detect because it is a more natural randomness.
A natural randomness implies that no regular player is controlling the account though. Usually people base their interactions of the percentage, but also might be delayed because they might be afk or doing something else.

If you make it completely random you kind of steer away from the standard behaviour, and you might even stand out more to Jagex' detection system.

The current sleeping function, which waits for a percentage and then executes a randomised sleep, currently also might afk over multiple changes in tune percentages, creating roughly the same effect, but with some sort of standardisation so that you're not the odd one in the bunch.

it was working yesterday, now its not, just standing there and do nothing, please check, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.