Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Harps [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why but fairly often I get bumped to lobby/logged out. This is all I find in the logs when it happens.

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\asrdgd\RuneMate\logs\04-15  00-40-38 - Celestial Harps LITE.txt
00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
03:34:29 SEVERE    [Login handler] Unable to login, stopping bot

12 year old normie
Not sure why but fairly often I get bumped to lobby/logged out. This is all I find in the logs when it happens.

Code:
00:00:00 INFO    Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\asrdgd\RuneMate\logs\04-15  00-40-38 - Celestial Harps LITE.txt
00:00:00 INFO    Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
03:34:29 SEVERE    [Login handler] Unable to login, stopping bot
Client-bounded action. Things that may cause it:

Invalid username, account has been disabled, login limit exceeded, suspect it has been stolen, session ended and the 2FA being enabled

The bot doesn't starts and displays some kind of error. There comes a dialogue box on the spectre client with options to either submit a complaint sort of thing so that the author can replicate the error or just simply dismiss it. Either way I tried it 4-5 times and it wasn't working. Can you perhaps help me? Thanks in advance.

Bot seems to run, however when clicking the harps it clicks 5 times everytime around. Is that suppose to happen?

for some reason whenever i try to start the bot i get an error right away. Was wondering when is there gonna be an update or im i doing something wrong?

for some reason whenever i try to start the bot i get an error right away. Was wondering when is there gonna be an update or im i doing something wrong?
He is aware. Although he has to wait for an executive to fix it.

Derk,
I would really like to use your bot but when I try to run it I get an error saying: "Quantum Harps could not be started (null)"
Am I missing something or is it not working currently?

12 year old normie
Derk,
I would really like to use your bot but when I try to run it I get an error saying: "Quantum Harps could not be started (null)"
Am I missing something or is it not working currently?
Post the logs here.

00:00:00 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
00:01:08 INFO Quantum Harps could not be started (null)

12 year old normie
00:00:00 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
I think I know what it is actually. Although these logs don't help at all lmao.

There should be a lot more, unless the entire UI didn't load.

Im having the same exact issue with the null error, glad to see the author is aware and responding as of today, any idea on if/when it will be fixed derk? im really excited to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.