Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Hall of Memories [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lad

Made it from 70 to 120 div with this bot. With 131k Memory Shards. Thanks Derk, great bot :) Haven't decided if i'm going to go for 200m div yet though.

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Made it from 70 to 120 div with this bot. With 131k Memory Shards. Thanks Derk, great bot :) Haven't decided if i'm going to go for 200m div yet though.

thats insane man

Reactions: Lad
Hello!
Before I rate your bot any stars I wanted to share my experience on here first.

I've been using this bot for a couple days now and it has been good, it gets me lots of exp and works very well. There are a couple issues I've encountered, I'll try and elaborate. The issues themselves aren't really bad issues, but it does affect the overall exp gain. For starters, I find that the bot has little misclicks while clicking to start harvesting from a memory spot, specifically when it's trying to spin the camera, it will click on the memory spot, turn the camera, and then click next to the memory which makes your character stand there for 2-4 seconds next to the memory before it clicks on it again to begin harvesting. It's a concern to me because I've babysat the bot for at least an hour at a time and I find that this issue makes your character look less human with the way it clicks.

The only other issue I have with this bot is that it doesn't turn in the Memory-Storage bot when it's done collecting from all the different memories, which isn't a huge deal but it would speed up the exp gains even more. Is there a fix or some kind of implementation in the near future that we can look forward to? I think it would be awesome if that could be added. :D

But anyways, like I said, the bot is awesome, it's gotten me lots of exp so far and I would love to get 120 Divination with this bot. It's a definite must have if you want great Divination exp, I would recommend this bot to anyone. Thank you very much for the great bot Derk, I look forward to seeing this only get better. :D

Kind Regards,
~Seraphane

I just received my first 2 day bot busting ban a few minutes ago while using this bot. I would use caution if you are going to use this bot.

12 year old normie
Hello!
Before I rate your bot any stars I wanted to share my experience on here first.

I've been using this bot for a couple days now and it has been good, it gets me lots of exp and works very well. There are a couple issues I've encountered, I'll try and elaborate. The issues themselves aren't really bad issues, but it does affect the overall exp gain. For starters, I find that the bot has little misclicks while clicking to start harvesting from a memory spot, specifically when it's trying to spin the camera, it will click on the memory spot, turn the camera, and then click next to the memory which makes your character stand there for 2-4 seconds next to the memory before it clicks on it again to begin harvesting. It's a concern to me because I've babysat the bot for at least an hour at a time and I find that this issue makes your character look less human with the way it clicks.

The only other issue I have with this bot is that it doesn't turn in the Memory-Storage bot when it's done collecting from all the different memories, which isn't a huge deal but it would speed up the exp gains even more. Is there a fix or some kind of implementation in the near future that we can look forward to? I think it would be awesome if that could be added. :D

But anyways, like I said, the bot is awesome, it's gotten me lots of exp so far and I would love to get 120 Divination with this bot. It's a definite must have if you want great Divination exp, I would recommend this bot to anyone. Thank you very much for the great bot Derk, I look forward to seeing this only get better. :D

Kind Regards,
~Seraphane

I just received my first 2 day bot busting ban a few minutes ago while using this bot. I would use caution if you are going to use this bot.

I don't have a lot of free time as I have to work weekends a few weeks, but I will look into this soon-ish.

it has ALOT of missclicks.. any way to fix this? like when harvesting the boss thingy in the middle, it clicks the wrong place alot of times so it runs away

Since there is minimal setup any idea why I'm only averaging around 130k xp p/h at level 90?

I let this run for 12 hours while at work, i come home to only of gained 300k xp. i earn 120k xp per hour so this tells me it ran for 3 hours maxium. When i got home it somehow open solomans store so it idled for 9 hours wasting money. It opens random menus all the time, for this reason ill stop using it until fixed.

12 year old normie
Alright, i guess that makes sense. Im level 76 atm
Yeah that's barely in the treshold of 75 required for Hall of Memories. With 99 divination I get between 200 and 300k per hour, depends on two-ticking working right (without network lag) and just general luck with right pillars.

Could there be added a feature where you can choose which memories you want to collect? Mine keeps taking the lower level memories..

12 year old normie
Could there be added a feature where you can choose which memories you want to collect? Mine keeps taking the lower level memories..
It automatically selects the highest tier available according to your level. However, it will also make the decision to pick a closer pillar to avoid walking around too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.