Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Hall of Memories [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to use this bot to get from 70 to 80 div on my main. I know it’s a risk but is it one worth taking especially on a main?

I want to use this bot to get from 70 to 80 div on my main. I know it’s a risk but is it one worth taking especially on a main?
I did it, i would not recommend suicide botting it though. I just had the bot running for like 2-3 hours a time, paused it, then went to Grand Exchange and did some farming and then i just started with divination using the bot again. Just to humanize it some more. Also did hall of memories to 99 :)

this bot is working perfectly, two ticking is working as intended, not much more to say. goes to show that a well made script on a well made client doesn't require constant updates :).
SUGGESTION:add Seren spirit support if possible.

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane children: [iIiIIIIiii@42d862]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [iIiIIIIiii@42d862, iiIIiiIIiI[id=main]]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [iIiIIIIiii@42d862, iiIIiiIIiI[id=main], iIiIiiIiIi[id=main]]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [iIiIIIIiii@42d862, iiIIiiIIiI[id=main], iIiIiiIiIi[id=main], iIIiIIiIIi@114e464]

am getting stuck when depositing and taking the jar, doesn't respond after full or empty. Basically, I have to manually deposit and take out jar,
retrieving memories still okay, all features were working 1 day ago.

edit: nvm seems to be working now

Last edited:
@Derk I think the recent update to RuneMate broke the script? I've attached my log below.

Attachments

• Quantum Hall of Memories 4-09 22-46-19.log
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
Works great for the most part - however, the 2-ticking couldn't look more like a bot if you tried. Why does it move the mouse so far between clicks?

12 year old normie
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.