Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Hall of Memories [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
Derk submitted a new resource:

Quantum Hall of Memories - Str0nk divination experience!

Collects memories in the Hall of Memories.

The bot requires no setup whatsoever, to save you as much time as you can!

It supports doing the following activities:
  • Collecting Core memory fragments
  • Collecting Knowledge fragments
  • Default harvesting of activities
  • Automatically selects best memory based on your divination level and distance to the memory
  • Grabs various amount of jars to keep inventory spots free for miscellaneous items
You can expect experience...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to work aight - Except for no failsafe for a user (like me XD) that hits start before totally logged into the game, and got an error + charged for the "hour" when it crashed a second in.

12 year old normie
Seems to work aight - Except for no failsafe for a user (like me XD) that hits start before totally logged into the game, and got an error + charged for the "hour" when it crashed a second in.
Can you post the logs? This shouldn't happen.

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\John\RuneMate\logs\20180620124057_Quantum Hall of Memories.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane children: [IIiIiiiiII@cf7639]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [IIiIiiiiII@cf7639, IIIiiiiiIi[id=main]]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [IIiIiiiiII@cf7639, IIIiiiiiIi[id=main], iIIIiIiIIi[id=main]]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [IIiIiiiiII@cf7639, IIIiiiiiIi[id=main], iIIIiIiIIi[id=main], IIIIIIiiii@1145b02]
00:00:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:06 DEBUG Lobby Handler has been activated!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(ghc:2)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(ghc:9)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(ghc:69)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildTo(ghc:120)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildTo(ghc:132)
at robot.IIIIIIIiIi.int(z:65)
at robot.iiiIIIiIII.execute(ra:30)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskBot.onLoop(oec:163)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(bfc:51)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uub:19503)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiiI.run(mkc:127)

12 year old normie
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\John\RuneMate\logs\20180620124057_Quantum Hall of Memories.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane children: [IIiIiiiiII@cf7639]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [IIiIiiiiII@cf7639, IIIiiiiiIi[id=main]]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [IIiIiiiiII@cf7639, IIIiiiiiIi[id=main], iIIIiIiIIi[id=main]]
00:00:00 DEBUG Main pane content: [IIiIiiiiII@cf7639, IIIiiiiiIi[id=main], iIIIiIiIIi[id=main], IIIIIIiiii@1145b02]
00:00:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:06 DEBUG Lobby Handler has been activated!
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(ghc:2)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(ghc:9)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildBetween(ghc:69)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildTo(ghc:120)
at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath.buildTo(ghc:132)
at robot.IIIIIIIiIi.int(z:65)
at robot.iiiIIIiIII.execute(ra:30)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskBot.onLoop(oec:163)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(bfc:51)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(uub:19503)
at nul.IiiIiIiiiIiiI.run(mkc:127)
Ah okay I've received this one in my exception log as well. I have a fix for it locally but it's not yet live.

And for reporting the bug a small gift and refund in one back to you:

upload_2018-6-20_14-33-34.png

Ah okay I've received this one in my exception log as well. I have a fix for it locally but it's not yet live.

And for reporting the bug a small gift and refund in one back to you:

View attachment 6180
Thanks man - Other than that issue, It got me 3 div levels in the afternoon so doing well!

Quick little note for it - Something I noticed aswell - If inventory is not already displayed, it doesn't work - I had my levels tab open instead of my bag for some reason and it was just hovering a bunch of shit and doing nothing - Assume this was a jars check or something as I think i'd ran out? Potentially add a failsafe for isInventoryOpen

Hi,

You mention an experience rate of 200k - 300k, I am level 86 and I only receive about 70k xp per hour... I am using the 2-tick function as well.

easily triggered ✌
Hi,

You mention an experience rate of 200k - 300k, I am level 86 and I only receive about 70k xp per hour... I am using the 2-tick function as well.
Well how long have you ran the bot lol

12 year old normie
Yea you needa run for like 12
Actually running for like 1 hour should give you the average rate.

Maybe you can see yourself where it's slow @KevinRS , it's working fine for me (got 93-100 divination in a few days).

I watched the bot run for a while and it doesn't seem slow (clicks quickly, doesn't idle more than is necessary). A couple problems like accidentally opening an interface and getting stuck, but nothing major. I'm getting about 40k exp/h at level 70, I guess Hall of Memories is just slow until higher levels.

12 year old normie
I watched the bot run for a while and it doesn't seem slow (clicks quickly, doesn't idle more than is necessary). A couple problems like accidentally opening an interface and getting stuck, but nothing major. I'm getting about 40k exp/h at level 70, I guess Hall of Memories is just slow until higher levels.
Yeah the experience rates really go through the roof above 90 divination.

lad

Love this bot so far, got like 800k xp in like 12 hours. My only turn off from this bot right now, is the lack of a break handler. To me, this is a must, since I run the bot while at work. Hope you get that added soon, would love to be given more reason to continue using this awesome bot!

easily triggered ✌
Love this bot so far, got like 800k xp in like 12 hours. My only turn off from this bot right now, is the lack of a break handler. To me, this is a must, since I run the bot while at work. Hope you get that added soon, would love to be given more reason to continue using this awesome bot!
Break handlers are a fallacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.