Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it gets stuck in the abyss and won't click obstacles I have the levels for all of them.

Some times in bank it deposits a rune pouch by accident while trying to fill it and starts randomly clicking in and out off the bank

Sometimes it unwield the wilderness sword while attempting to right click teleport ( which IMO should be used on the action bar) and then gets stuck not knowing what to do.

Sometimes in bank while trying to fill pouches it takes out preset 1 and then goes back into bank and deposits the pouch and keeps opening and closing bank.

At some point I accidently saved the fire runes in the preset in which case it went to the altar tp to edge ville and repeatedly to to edge ville this was my fault obviously saving fire runes in preset like a dummy but it could happen on accident. Also it's one of the ways jagex is hunting bots manually.

It was in the abyss earlier and went to the altar and after that stood still for about 3 minutes until rotating camera clicking on abyss and to to edge ville

Probably allot of spelling errors my English is trash but hope it helped more than happy to elaborate/test more
1. Getting stuck is a little vague. What is the bot status? Is the obstacle behind an interface?
2. If you put your wilderness sword on your action bar, it'll use the action bar teleport.
3. I have never heard of that problem before. What was the bot status?
4. Yes, if you setup your preset incorrectly, the bot won't function correct (Since it checks whether or not it has runes in your inventory before banking)

Bot status on both accounts:- keeps hovering mouse over obstacles but doesnt click them.

wilderness sword is in preset tried using 123 and 5

and it just opens and closes bank over and over ill try to get it on video but I only have a few hours of botting left this month

Bot status on both accounts:- keeps hovering mouse over obstacles but doesnt click them.

wilderness sword is in preset tried using 123 and 5

and it just opens and closes bank over and over ill try to get it on video but I only have a few hours of botting left this month
There must be something wrong with your setup then.
Can you take a screenshot of your action bar, and your preset settings? (Inventory and equipment)

If it's a problem on my side, you'll be refunded, so don't worry :)

There must be something wrong with your setup then.
Can you take a screenshot of your action bar, and your preset settings? (Inventory and equipment)

If it's a problem on my side, you'll be refunded, so don't worry :)
It's lite :) No need to refund.

Lol its lite version xD even if I paid I wouldn't want a refund... I'm at work I will try to get some shit when I'm back but I assure you it was setup as described

Well it's funny how bots are reviewed so well but are in actuality trash. I hate to complain for a free bot but the funny thing is nothing here is really free...All I wanted to do was get up my rc I have had 2 accounts banned from this bot.

It works fine for a few trips and then things start going wrong I'm not gonna waste time repeating the bugs again if you are not gonna fix them. Stop ignoring bug reports if you are not gonna fix them atleast mention the risks of using your bot.

Sorry for the negativity I hope you get the message and fix this shit. Thank you and have a good day.

Lol its lite version xD even if I paid I wouldn't want a refund... I'm at work I will try to get some shit when I'm back but I assure you it was setup as described

Well it's funny how bots are reviewed so well but are in actuality trash. I hate to complain for a free bot but the funny thing is nothing here is really free...All I wanted to do was get up my rc I have had 2 accounts banned from this bot.

It works fine for a few trips and then things start going wrong I'm not gonna waste time repeating the bugs again if you are not gonna fix them. Stop ignoring bug reports if you are not gonna fix them atleast mention the risks of using your bot.

Sorry for the negativity I hope you get the message and fix this shit. Thank you and have a good day.
Normally, I wouldn't do this, but you kinda forced me to.

You called my bot trash, and saying I ignore bug reports.

Let me tell you how my days look like. I get up at 5am. I travel two hours, and then work for ~10 hours straight. I travel two hours and I'm home at around 9PM. I have to make dinner and do groceries if that's possible. That leaves me with around one or two hours of spare time.

Let's talk about the bugs you've reported. To start with you haven't used the bug report template. Okay, I don't really care that much about that. Secondly, most of the bug reports you have done are vague. I've asked follow-up questions, and you either didn't answer them correctly, it was the wrong user setup, or you said "I'll try to record it". I never got that recording. I never got screenshots... Nothing! Thirdly, from all the users that use this bot, you are the only one that has problems with "bank keeps opening and closing" and "bot hovers obstacles but does not click them". I suggest deleting the .bio files in your RuneMate folder and try again. This usually works for me.

Lastly, I think you really need to think about what you said and look back at your review. Please remember that this is my personal opinion and it may differ from yours.

As I said, I'm working my ass off irl, and I do my very best to push updates as often as I can. I've done some silenced updates over the past few weeks, but nothing too major. I'll push out a big update soon.

Robin

To be honest just looking at your schedual I just realise im a fucking retard sorry man :/ I was just anoyed ill remove the review

wheree do i delete the runemate cache?

To be honest just looking at your schedual I just realise im a fucking retard sorry man :/ I was just anoyed ill remove the review

wheree do i delete the runemate cache?
For me that's C/RobinPC/Documents/RuneMate
Or
C/RobinPC/RuneMate

Delete all .bio files. Oh and don't forget to delete your jagex cache if you haven't already.

@RobinPC What a wonderful bot you have made. I wanted to test it out with the lite edition to make sure it did what I needed and of course, it did. Here is a small progress report. I will be using your Pro edition in the future once I get more than just a small rune essence bag :p

ff35dafe3e22ce564eeb5b1ca43731c3.png

@RobinPC What a wonderful bot you have made. I wanted to test it out with the lite edition to make sure it did what I needed and of course, it did. Here is a small progress report. I will be using your Pro edition in the future once I get more than just a small rune essence bag :p

ff35dafe3e22ce564eeb5b1ca43731c3.png
It doesn't take long to get all the pouches!
Pro is worth it imo

It doesn't take long to get all the pouches!
Pro is worth it imo

Never doubted the Pro version. I just wanted to make sure I personally had everything setup so I didn't waste some cash because I couldn't set things up right :D And the bags will come in time, I just need some abyss guys for a bit.

Hey there is a bug with lite and pro version of this bot on RS3. it teleports out of the altar , but if the bank is not in view it does not click on the minimap to go to the bank . instead it just sits there .

Hey there is a bug with lite and pro version of this bot on RS3. it teleports out of the altar , but if the bank is not in view it does not click on the minimap to go to the bank . instead it just sits there .
It works for others, so I have no idea what you are doing wrong. Are you using fixed/resizable? Non-legacy or legacy?

It works for others, so I have no idea what you are doing wrong. Are you using fixed/resizable? Non-legacy or legacy?
Ive tried all of the above but same issue. Does not use the minimap to go to the bank at edgeville. So if the bank is out of sight the bot just stands there doing nothing.

Ive tried all of the above but same issue. Does not use the minimap to go to the bank at edgeville. So if the bank is out of sight the bot just stands there doing nothing.
Are you using fixed/resizable? Non-legacy or legacy?

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Got PKd and instead of getting pouches back it spammed Preset 1 with the status of 'walking to mage'. :( Wickedhood was in the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.