Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be able to add the feature of destroying key tokens? Its frustrating when you look away from the bot for a while only to come back to see it wasted time stuck on a key token.

Would you be able to add the feature of destroying key tokens? Its frustrating when you look away from the bot for a while only to come back to see it wasted time stuck on a key token.
Redeem them, and tick the box "Auto redeem every time". That'll solve the problem :)

Hello there, this is a fantastic bot and thank you for it!!! However, sometimes the bot gets stuck at the repair pouch area like so as shown in the picture I provided. The only way I can fix it is if I manually move the mouse away from the options so the bot can right click the guy again OR if it exits to the lobby due to afk

Stuck.png

Hello there, this is a fantastic bot and thank you for it!!! However, sometimes the bot gets stuck at the repair pouch area like so as shown in the picture I provided. The only way I can fix it is if I manually move the mouse away from the options so the bot can right click the guy again OR if it exits to the lobby due to afk

View attachment 6970
Hey! Thanks for reporting that issue. I've been working on a new version of this bot, which should go live soon.
In the meantime, I'll take a look to see if I can hotfix this.

Hey, recently my bot's been starting to get stuck at the bank whenever one of my pouches degrades. It gets stuck and the bot says "Loading essence." The only way to fix it that I've found is to deposit and withdraw the pouch, then close the bank window manually.

EDIT: Nvm, I think I fixed it. Seems like it's a problem with alt-tabbing out, but pressing alt again fixed it.

Last edited:
Amazing bot, the only issue I have is that I cannot use massive pouches. I see the option in the interface, however it will not let me click the box. Is there something I'm not doing right?

EDIT: I see that it says it supports up to giant, is there any way to access massive since it is in the interface? I have the runecrafting catalyst fragment as well as infinity ethereal outfit, so degradation wouldn't be an issue in my case. An extra 16k gp/trip could really add up.

Last edited:
Amazing bot, the only issue I have is that I cannot use massive pouches. I see the option in the interface, however it will not let me click the box. Is there something I'm not doing right?

EDIT: I see that it says it supports up to giant, is there any way to access massive since it is in the interface? I have the runecrafting catalyst fragment as well as infinity ethereal outfit, so degradation wouldn't be an issue in my case. An extra 16k gp/trip could really add up.
Hi! The massive pouch is a bit different than the other pouches in the sense that there's no reliable way to know when its filled. I need to come up with a proper system, but until then, the pouch remains disabled. Sorry mate

Hi! The massive pouch is a bit different than the other pouches in the sense that there's no reliable way to know when its filled. I need to come up with a proper system, but until then, the pouch remains disabled. Sorry mate
The massive pouch is disabled? Damn, I was so excited for level 90 too

Sadly there isn't a reliable way to tell if its filled or not, so it will remain disabled until I can find a proper solution.
Do you think there's way to do it unreliably? I'm looking around trying to see if I can find a way to do it myself.

I was thinking, it might make sense if all the bot did was right-click -> fill on the massive pouch, no need to even check if it's full. I'm not too sure how it works internally, but would that be possible to do? It sucks to lose out on 36 nats per run.

@RobinPC it stops after the first run, any ideas why? i'm using the familiar, ethereal outfit and wilderness sword 3 it goes and crafts the runes with no problem and after it banks it does not re-fill and stops :/ i have the preset in the 1 with the 4 pouches my etheral outfit equiped and full of pure essence and the familiar is also filled with the essence
Edit: it works when i don't use the ethereal outfit, .-.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (133).png
    Captura de pantalla (133).png
    224.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
@RobinPC it stops after the first run, any ideas why? i'm using the familiar, ethereal outfit and wilderness sword 3 it goes and crafts the runes with no problem and after it banks it does not re-fill and stops :/ i have the preset in the 1 with the 4 pouches my etheral outfit equiped and full of pure essence and the familiar is also filled with the essence
Edit: it works when i don't use the ethereal outfit, .-.
Do you have the "Infinity Ethereal outfit"? It stops when you don't have that outfit, but have selected it in the UI

Status
Not open for further replies.