Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey bro! so i tried with the layout suggested and this was the result
43ff472660bbbe3e514677cbf6cd3901.png

https://gyazo.com/43ff472660bbbe3e514677cbf6cd3901

the bot still idling a lot :/

Bot is idling a lot for me at altar too. It just does not seem to want to use wildy sword to tp back. I run all recommended settings, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I used it quite a bit prior to the new update, my routine and setup has not changed but now it idles. It does not happen every time you visit altar, so it might be hard to catch the event in which it stalls. Also, ive noticed that if I manually input the wildy sword tp after it idles at the altar, sometimes it will not adjust the camera to click on the bank. I also have to manually move the camera and then the bot will resume working.

EDIT: After a couple of runs, i've noticed that it highlights the hotkey for wildy sword but it doesn't click. Also resetting the bot (stopping and starting up again) seems to temporarily fix the problem until it stalls again, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
really? dont know why for me it idles sometime:(

Bot is idling a lot for me at altar too. It just does not seem to want to use wildy sword to tp back. I run all recommended settings, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong. I used it quite a bit prior to the new update, my routine and setup has not changed but now it idles. It does not happen every time you visit altar, so it make be hard to catch the event in which it stalls. Also, ive noticed that if I manually input the wildy sword tp after it idles at the altar, sometimes it will not adjust the camera click on the bank. I also have to manually move the camera and then the bot will resume working.

EDIT: After a couple of runs, i've noticed that it highlights the hotkey for wildy sword but it doesn't click. Also resetting the bot (stopping and starting up again) seems to temporarily fix the problem until it stalls again, rinse and repeat.
Alright, I'll look into this today.

Pushed an update to address these issues to the queue. It's currently waiting for approval by an executive. You'll be notified when the update is live.

Does this fix the nature alter idle issue, my bot was too fast in clicking the wilderness sword on the action bar while it was in the middle of the alter animation then just sat there waiting. If it used the number key on the action bar it would que up. Ty!
Yes, it's fixed

Sometimes gets stuck outside bank. It says in ui turning camera to banker but never does.

glad to see the edge banking fix, I have just two questions.

Is it normal for my bot to close the bank after filling all pouches and ethereal then to open it again to use preset?

Does this bot charge me for even completely breakhandled time? ie could I just set it to run 7 hours of the day on an account and let it repeat forever and only get charged for the time it's actually running runes or would it charge for the full 24 hours of the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.