Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my bad! Idk why I thought you could :c

Scripts great in those settings otherwise, only a little sloppy when click Zammy Mage > Teleport and Fill > Pouches

Cheers!
No problem! I'm currently rewriting this bot so it will be a lot faster.

Great bot so far. My only issue is that this bot sometimes gets stuck after teleporting back from the altar, on Turning camera. I got 2 instances of the bot stuck on "Turning Camera" action after teleporting for about 30 to 60 minutes each, both solved by me random clicking closer to the bank.

One instance starts at 05:45 Hours, and ends after manual interaction at 06:17, the other starts at 07:47 and ends at 08:41 once again after manual interaction.

Attachments

• 20180827043231_Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    896.1 KB · Views: 2
Great bot so far. My only issue is that this bot sometimes gets stuck after teleporting back from the altar, on Turning camera. I got 2 instances of the bot stuck on "Turning Camera" action after teleporting for about 30 to 60 minutes each, both solved by me random clicking closer to the bank.

One instance starts at 05:45 Hours, and ends after manual interaction at 06:17, the other starts at 07:47 and ends at 08:41 once again after manual interaction.
Thanks for reporting!

Welp, this bot is detected. Botted about 14 hours with breaks in between, biggest session was about 3 hours and then stopped playing for 6 or 7 hours.

Proceed with caution.

EDIT: By session I mean logged in without stopping. I did have an 8 hour streak, however with random breaks in between, for random durations and during random intervals.

Welp, this bot is detected. Botted about 14 hours with breaks in between, biggest session was about 3 hours and then stopped playing for 6 or 7 hours.
Proceed with caution.
EDIT: By session I mean logged in without stopping. I did have an 8 hour streak, however with random breaks in between, for random durations and during random intervals.
It's not detected. Probably just a delayed ban.

It's not detected. Probably just a delayed ban.

It would be a delayed ban had I ever botted on this account, on this computer or on this IP ever before. This was the first time I ever botted on Runescape since its inception.

More to support the fact I never botted, it was just a 2 day ban.

EDIT: Also I'm not pissed or anything, to be fair I don't care, I botted I deserved it. Just letting YOU know that, since I literally only ever used this bot on my main, lvl 130 account, created in 2005, there might be something on your script that is probably raising flags at Jagex, since this was the only bot I used. I watched it for a long while and it behaved pretty well, aside from those 2 instances of AFK'ing after teleporting back to Edgeville.

Last edited:
It would be a delayed ban had I ever botted on this account, on this computer or on this IP ever before. This was the first time I ever botted on Runescape since its inception.
More to support the fact I never botted, it was just a 2 day ban.
Weird. Personally, I have botted two accounts to 110 and 120 runecrafting without any bans. Doing 8-10 hours a day.
Did you notice the bot getting stuck somewhere? That might have caused the manual (2-day) ban.

Weird. Personally, I have botted two accounts to 110 and 120 runecrafting without any bans. Doing 8-10 hours a day.
Did you notice the bot getting stuck somewhere? That might have caused the manual (2-day) ban.

Yeah, I just edited my latest reply, i was the guy that shared those logs of the bot getting stuck right after teleporting back to edgeville. Other than that it never got stuck anywhere.

Yeah, I just edited my latest reply, i was the guy that shared those logs of the bot getting stuck right after teleporting back to edgeville. Other than that it never got stuck anywhere.
Ah right, okay. A 2-day ban is a manual ban, so if the bot was stuck somewhere, then that's the reason why. Sorry to hear that, though.

Ah right, okay. A 2-day ban is a manual ban, so if the bot was stuck somewhere, then that's the reason why. Sorry to hear that, though.

That's fine dude, don't be sorry, we all know what we're doing is "illegal", you play with fire and you gotta be ready to get burned.
I was amazed at how the bot behaved though, very neat work. Let us know if you fix that teleport issue ever, I'd gladly use it again. On a different account though, since my main will probably get flagged hard after this xD

That's fine dude, don't be sorry, we all know what we're doing is "illegal", you play with fire and you gotta be ready to get burned.
I was amazed at how the bot behaved though, very neat work. Let us know if you fix that teleport issue ever, I'd gladly use it again. On a different account though, since my main will probably get flagged hard after this xD
The issue should be fixed within the next update (version 3.6.7). You'll be notified here.

Thank you so much for the reply Robin I really appreciate you commenting on my post I didn't actually expect a reply XD If you would like I'd be more than willing to support you with your progress in projects, I don't know anything about script writing but I'd be more than willing to help in any way possible :) gl with your next project!

Hey bro! okey so i'm having issues from the last week using runecrafting bot,
867831f79bbaeb66fffdc2c403354e6e.jpg

https://gyazo.com/867831f79bbaeb66fffdc2c403354e6e

as you can see i'm getting 1.1m an hour with familiar and 4 pouches, because the bot gets stucks in this place for a while, i wanna know if you can fix it please i love the bot! the last month i runned for like 16 hours without no issue but now is not working at all :/ hope you fix it

Hey bro! okey so i'm having issues from the last week using runecrafting bot,
867831f79bbaeb66fffdc2c403354e6e.jpg

https://gyazo.com/867831f79bbaeb66fffdc2c403354e6e

as you can see i'm getting 1.1m an hour with familiar and 4 pouches, because the bot gets stucks in this place for a while, i wanna know if you can fix it please i love the bot! the last month i runned for like 16 hours without no issue but now is not working at all :/ hope you fix it
Uh oh! First of all, please check the overview to see what the best layout is for this bot. Secondly, please send me the logfile of that session.

Uh oh! First of all, please check the overview to see what the best layout is for this bot. Secondly, please send me the logfile of that session.
There you have! hope you find the problem

Attachments

• 20180904064451_Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    332.5 KB · Views: 2
There you have! hope you find the problem
Thanks. Please change your layout to match the recommended settings and try again. Pretty sure it's either a layout related problem or the most recent update broke something.

Status
Not open for further replies.