Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the update that supports soul runes and fixes the previously mentioned errors?
Changelog:
[Fixed] Bot would spam the ESC key when teleporting back to Edgeville.
[Fixed] Repair-dialog was not skipped.
[Fixed] Camera was shaking when turning towards the banker.

[Changed] Better visual feedback in the UI regarding the Ethereal outfit.

Next update includes:
- A fix for the error some of you have been getting when repairing pouches.
- Soul rune option removed from the UI until proper support is there.

Might have been an edge case, but the bot just shut down when encountering the dark mage instead of fixing the pouch. Sent in a report to you Robin

The bot has returned to having the issue of clicking on the Dark mage over and over again in a loop when attempting to repair.

The bot has returned to having the issue of clicking on the Dark mage over and over again in a loop when attempting to repair.
I ran the bot for over 5 hours today without any issues. Not sure what's causing it.

Hi Robin,

I appreciate your work on this bot. It is excellent! Word of advice that may help those with pouch repair problems. Remind the user to be in fixed mode. I had this pouch repair problem myself, but then after reading the set up I missed the detail of running the bot in fixed mode. Since then the issue has been resolved. Hopefully this helps!

This bot is having issues with the new summon update. Instead of having 1 summon points it will say 10. So the bot gets stuck trying to resummon.

This bot is having issues with the new summon update. Instead of having 1 summon points it will say 10. So the bot gets stuck trying to resummon.
Thanks for the report! Cloud is aware. It broke after the RuneScape update. It should be fixed in the next client update.

Hi, im having a problem.. already using old school layout and with all items on action bar. Works fine for about 40 mins, but once my familiar needs renewal, the bot just goes inside my bank, retrieves the abyssal titan pouch and hangs there inside the bank interface. Am i doing anything wrongly?

Hi, im having a problem.. already using old school layout and with all items on action bar. Works fine for about 40 mins, but once my familiar needs renewal, the bot just goes inside my bank, retrieves the abyssal titan pouch and hangs there inside the bank interface. Am i doing anything wrongly?
Thanks for the report. What is the bot status? Also, could you send me the logfile?

Great script so far. 4.5/5 stars.

Just having one issue my friend. Using Small Pouch, Large and Giant Pouch, no familiar, Nature runes, Wildy sword 1.

After completing a run, getting back to bank, to pull out another inventory, it is manually filling each pouch! The Preset (1) has all the pouches already filled, so technically all the bot would need to do is press (1).

Cheers.

Clean script otherwise!

Great script so far. 4.5/5 stars.

Just having one issue my friend. Using Small Pouch, Large and Giant Pouch, no familiar, Nature runes, Wildy sword 1.

After completing a run, getting back to bank, to pull out another inventory, it is manually filling each pouch! The Preset (1) has all the pouches already filled, so technically all the bot would need to do is press (1).

Cheers.

Clean script otherwise!
That doesn't work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.