Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to manually renew summoning points & summon abyss titan.
Please go your client, file, preferences. Scroll down and change logging to TRACE. Try again, and if it fails, send me the logs.

Thanks

Please go your client, file, preferences. Scroll down and change logging to TRACE. Try again, and if it fails, send me the logs.

Thanks
Okay will do. But atm I can't.. Could you please refund me 0.16 RuneMate cash for the script as my character wasted 2 attempts of trying to run to wildy ditch & just got stuck. I tried rebooting twice but nothing happened. (Will send logs soon)

Best bot I've ever used - currently stopped due to the bot stopping at the wildy ditch as stated above but was running flawlessly over the last few days.

Will lay off until I know that issue is fixed :)

Will grab logs as soon as I'm done dailies on my other account :p

Log here for getting stuck at ditch :)

Attachments

• 09-14 21-24-35 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 2
Okay will do. But atm I can't.. Could you please refund me 0.16 RuneMate cash for the script as my character wasted 2 attempts of trying to run to wildy ditch & just got stuck. I tried rebooting twice but nothing happened. (Will send logs soon)

Best bot I've ever used - currently stopped due to the bot stopping at the wildy ditch as stated above but was running flawlessly over the last few days.

Will lay off until I know that issue is fixed :)

Will grab logs as soon as I'm done dailies on my other account :p

Log here for getting stuck at ditch :)
There were some client-related issues causing the interaction to not work as intended. It should be working right now!
I have refunded you both.

Happy botting!

uwu :3
What do you have in mind?
just using lodestone, just as an option. I don't have the sword on my ironman, and haven't done heroes quest yet to charge glories :p Idc too much about getting pked, I rarely ever see anyone between the ditch and the teleport mage :)

just using lodestone, just as an option. I don't have the sword on my ironman, and haven't done heroes quest yet to charge glories :p Idc too much about getting pked, I rarely ever see anyone between the ditch and the teleport mage :)
Wilderness Sword 1 takes around 20 minutes to get with 0 requirements - and gives 2x 10k exp lamps. Honestly amazing..

There were some client-related issues causing the interaction to not work as intended. It should be working right now!
I have refunded you both.

Happy botting!

Thankyou! keep up the good work!

I've been using the bot for a little while, and I love it. (Especially the navigation.)

I was wondering if you could implement the usage of surge for normal runs as well though?

I've been using the bot for a little while, and I love it. (Especially the navigation.)
I was wondering if you could implement the usage of surge for normal runs as well though?
Appreciate it!
The usage of Surge is handled by PlayerSense (which means it's random for every user to have different play patterns). If you want to force it to be enabled, send me a PM ;)

The script is not using wildy sword one. It was working before update. Everything else is smooth. In the bot interface, it says "debug pressing escape"

Status
Not open for further replies.