Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much appreciated no worries! I just changed to non legacy fixed to confirm it has the same issue. Thanks again
It happened after I rewrote one of my classes. The fix is in queue already, just need to be approved by an executive :)
You'll be notified if the bot has been updated I think.

how do i get massive pouches working because i can't select it i could do with getting it working for more nature runes

how do i get massive pouches working because i can't select it i could do with getting it working for more nature runes
There's currently no way (code wise) to check if the massive pouch is filled or not, making it hard to implement. It's currently not supported. The massive pouch is very different compared to the other pouches. I had it implemented a few versions ago, but it caused too many problems.

@RobinPC Using runecraft urns will break your bot. I wasted 3 or 4 sessions trying to figure this bug out.

@RobinPC Also, sometimes when the bot right clicks a pouch it will indefinitely move the mouse back and forth between the deposit and fill options. I watched it do the behavior for 30 seconds to 1 min before intervening on 2 occasions. This all took place in one 18 min session before I stopping the bot all together for fear the bot getting caught in this loop for hours and getting banned.

@RobinPC Using runecraft urns will break your bot. I wasted 3 or 4 sessions trying to figure this bug out.

@RobinPC Also, sometimes when the bot right clicks a pouch it will indefinitely move the mouse back and forth between the deposit and fill options. I watched it do the behavior for 30 seconds to 1 min before intervening on 2 occasions. This all took place in one 18 min session before I stopping the bot all together for fear the bot getting caught in this loop for hours and getting banned.
Urns are not supported so I'm not quite sure why you tried to use those.

As for the second problem, I'll push out a fix. In the meantime, you can avoid this by spacing the pouches further apart, or aligning them from left to right instead of top to bottom.

Ayy. Wish massive pouches worked, but still making bank thanks to you. Cheers.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
DvkbxPt

DvkbxPt

Urns are not supported so I'm not quite sure why you tried to use those.

As for the second problem, I'll push out a fix. In the meantime, you can avoid this by spacing the pouches further apart, or aligning them from left to right instead of top to bottom.

I will rearrange my pouches in the way you described. For urns, I didn't see anywhere in the bot description that mentioned urns were not supported also the bot worked with urns a week or so ago so I assumed it was a supported feature.

I will rearrange my pouches in the way you described. For urns, I didn't see anywhere in the bot description that mentioned urns were not supported also the bot worked with urns a week or so ago so I assumed it was a supported feature.
How to urns work? What is required to use them, and how do you use them?

Awesome bot so far but I've noticed 2 things:

The first thing is when jumping over the wildy wall, quite often it accidentally clicks the tree.

Secondly, I noticed the hover issue also. I have my pouches lined up from left->right in increasing size and I saw that at one point it was infinitely looping between:
1) Hover over fill
2) Hover above the fill option
3) Go to Step 1

Just started botting again after a runescape hiatus of a few years, if you need logs at all let me know. (And maybe explain how I export the logs :p)

Edit:

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Small, Medium, Large, Giant, No Familiar, Wildy 1 Sword, Natures
Bot run duration: Approximate -> 0:45:00
Bug description: Infinite hover/unhover
Steps to reproduce: It's random, only happened once while filling pouches
Have you found a work-around (manual): Just paused, filled the single pouch manually, then unpaused

Last edited:
Awesome bot so far but I've noticed 2 things:

The first thing is when jumping over the wildy wall, quite often it accidentally clicks the tree.

Secondly, I noticed the hover issue also. I have my pouches lined up from left->right in increasing size and I saw that at one point it was infinitely looping between:
1) Hover over fill
2) Hover above the fill option
3) Go to Step 1

Just started botting again after a runescape hiatus of a few years, if you need logs at all let me know. (And maybe explain how I export the logs :p)

Edit:

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Small, Medium, Large, Giant, No Familiar, Wildy 1 Sword, Natures
Bot run duration: Approximate -> 0:45:00
Bug description: Infinite hover/unhover
Steps to reproduce: It's random, only happened once while filling pouches
Have you found a work-around (manual): Just paused, filled the single pouch manually, then unpaused
I have noticed the tree clicking as well. Although mouse movement is beyond my control (it's all handled client-side), I will try to improve it's accuracy.

Regarding the pouch issue, I have pushed a fix that is waiting for approval. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Great bot! I have been using it for a week now and I have only run into one problem so far. I have a couple questions though:
1. Why is Massive Pouch always blacked out? I can never select it in the options.
2. I can never tell the bot a time to stop or how long it should run, that part is blacked out also.

Status
Not open for further replies.