Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great bot! I have been using it for a week now and I have only run into one problem so far. I have a couple questions though:
1. Why is Massive Pouch always blacked out? I can never select it in the options.
2. I can never tell the bot a time to stop or how long it should run, that part is blacked out also.
There's currently no massive pouch support because it works differently from other pouches.

Great bot! I have been using it for a week now and I have only run into one problem so far. I have a couple questions though:
1. Why is Massive Pouch always blacked out? I can never select it in the options.
2. I can never tell the bot a time to stop or how long it should run, that part is blacked out also.
If you could shoot me a PM with these questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Looks like this doesn't support soul altar? Can you add support? It gives the best xp/hr.

RobinPC updated Quantum Abyss Crafter with a new update entry:

Quantum Abyss Crafter v3.4.6 Released!

Quantum Abyss Crafter updated to v3.4.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Changes

Reduced the number of misclicks when crossing the wilderness wall.
Fixed an issue where the mouse was getting stuck between pouches.
Replaced deprecated code.
Added an on-hover effect on the skill trackers.
Removed the ugly 'remove' text on the skill-tracker. If you want to delete one, simply hover over one and a delete icon will appear.

@RobinPC Also, sometimes when the bot right clicks a pouch it will indefinitely move the mouse back and forth between the deposit and fill options. I watched it do the behavior for 30 seconds to 1 min before intervening on 2 occasions. This all took place in one 18 min session before I stopping the bot all together for fear the bot getting caught in this loop for hours and getting banned.

Awesome bot so far but I've noticed 2 things:

The first thing is when jumping over the wildy wall, quite often it accidentally clicks the tree.

Secondly, I noticed the hover issue also. I have my pouches lined up from left->right in increasing size and I saw that at one point it was infinitely looping between:
1) Hover over fill
2) Hover above the fill option
3) Go to Step 1

Just started botting again after a runescape hiatus of a few years, if you need logs at all let me know. (And maybe explain how I export the logs :p)

Edit:

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Small, Medium, Large, Giant, No Familiar, Wildy 1 Sword, Natures
Bot run duration: Approximate -> 0:45:00
Bug description: Infinite hover/unhover
Steps to reproduce: It's random, only happened once while filling pouches
Have you found a work-around (manual): Just paused, filled the single pouch manually, then unpaused

Both of these issues have been fixed!

Quantum Abyss Crafter v3.4.6 Released!

Changes

Reduced the number of misclicks when crossing the wilderness wall.
Fixed an issue where the mouse was getting stuck between pouches.
Replaced deprecated code.
Added an on-hover effect on the skill trackers.
Removed the ugly 'remove' text on the skill-tracker. If you want to delete one, simply hover over one and a delete icon will appear.

Both of these issues have been fixed!

Awesome, glad to see it! If I notice any more issues I'll let you know. I plan on running it 5-8 hours a day to finish up 96-99 RC anyways.

hey robin I have wilderness 4 sword. It is not supported for this script. Also for the 10 seconds I was running this script, the bot would repetitively click on the abyss objects super fast. The bot also could not detect that I had massive pouch in my inventory.

The bot acts as if it cannot read my runescape client. I am using 100% legacy client.

Don't know what to do :l

Last edited:
hey robin I have wilderness 4 sword. It is not supported for this script. Also for the 10 seconds I was running this script, the bot would repetitively click on the abyss objects super fast. The bot also could not detect that I had massive pouch in my inventory.

The bot acts as if it cannot read my runescape client. I am using 100% legacy client.

Don't know what to do :l
I'll put in support for wilderness sword 4
Spamclicking is part of PlayerSense. Some players spamclick the obstacles when playing legit, so I simulated that based on various anti-pattern values.

Edit: massive pouch is not supported

@RobinPC Oh but have a look at this video. Is this supposed to be how it runs?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@RobinPC Oh but have a look at this video. Is this supposed to be how it runs?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
No, but because the wilderness sword 4 is not supported yet, it does not work.
Next version should hopefully fix your problems :)

How to report bugs:
Bot settings: Nature, medium, large, giant pouch, abbyssal lurker pouch, wilderness sword 1
Bot run duration: Within 2 minutes
Bug description: Bot runs to abyss, teleports to correct portal (nature), immediately teleports to edgeville without making runes, and continues
Steps to reproduce: Run bot
Have you found a work-around (manual): Negative.

How to report bugs:
Bot settings: Nature, medium, large, giant pouch, abbyssal lurker pouch, wilderness sword 1
Bot run duration: Within 2 minutes
Bug description: Bot runs to abyss, teleports to correct portal (nature), immediately teleports to edgeville without making runes, and continues
Steps to reproduce: Run bot
Have you found a work-around (manual): Negative.
Post logs please. In your client, go to Help - > View logs

Quantum Abyss Crafter v3.4.7 Released!

Quantum Abyss Crafter updated to v3.4.7.

Changelog:

New anti-pk system. The ideal setup would be to have "Reflect", "Surge" and "Freedom" on your actionbar, as well as a shield equipped (can be any type of shield). Make sure you have plenty of these shields in your bank, in case you lose one. If you cannot use any or none of these abilities, do not worry, the bot will still work, but the anti-pk system cannot function as fast. This could mean you'll die more frequently.

Added support for Wilderness sword 4 @Bfarmer

The bot now checks if you ran out of supplies 10 times to ensure you've actually run out. Previously, the bot could fail to detect this, resulting in the bot stopping even though you had enough supplies.

Lowered the camera pitch on several key interaction points, resulting in more fluid runs.

Proper warnings/logging when running out of supplies. Client message as well as a notification.

Fixed spacing on the 'Progress' (displayed in %) text.

Last edited:
See attached - anyway I can get a refund for doing this like 4-5 times now?

Attachments

• 09-09 18-47-23 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 09-08 19-06-19 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 09-08 18-55-36 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 09-08 18-47-05 - Quantum Abyss Crafter.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 1
Bot does not summon a familiar when another familiar unsummons & does not renew summoning points.

Bot does not summon a familiar when another familiar unsummons & does not renew summoning points.
Click once on your summoning points slider on the actionbar. Make sure you display the points and not the special power points.

Status
Not open for further replies.