Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next update includes some pretty noticeable changes, including a major overhaul of the bot logic and code, as well as common bugfixes.
I'm using the same setup, whereas before I got around 2.6m per hour.

Edit: Because images won't work anymore, I'm just gonna post the link
http://i.imgur.com/D0UAe4J.png
Looks awesome! How many runs/hour is that?

If you ever need any help testing, I'd be happy to volunteer.

It's niche and probably not a high priority, but now that it's really easy to get a legendary pet (twitch prime), it might be worth adding support for legendary pets as beasts of burden.

You can stack pouches to add up to a max of 2 hours, and it (apparently, haven't personally tested) doesn't cost summoning points so you'll never have to renew points.

I would prioritize any other features first, but it's certainly a possibility if you're looking for more work. :)

Bot crashed atleast 10 times today. It says An error has occured in Robs Abyss Crafter Pro. Please consider providing the bot author on how to reproduce the error. Besides the crashing the both is flawless. But out of nowhere it stops working mostly after 20-25 min..very annoying i have to keep babysitting it. I have tried to reinstall runemate+java+runescape launcher...but it did not work

Bot crashed atleast 10 times today. It says An error has occured in Robs Abyss Crafter Pro. Please consider providing the bot author on how to reproduce the error. Besides the crashing the both is flawless. But out of nowhere it stops working mostly after 20-25 min..very annoying i have to keep babysitting it. I have tried to reinstall runemate+java+runescape launcher...but it did not work
I'm aware. Don't have a clue what causes it, it's some sort of JavaFX error. I've been debugging for almost 4 hours now without result. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've run into this issue as well, crashed to a null pointer exception 30 min into my first session while at the bank and 5 min into my 2nd session while running towards the wilderness wall.

I have stopped using it, i lost 1.5 dollars already :p could you let us know when it is fixed.

I have refunded everyone who lost money due to the exceptions. I think I have identified the problem. The only thing left is finding a solution. Will keep you guys updated.

Update 12PM GMT+2
Identified problem and implemented a fix. Needs proper testing before being pushed.

Update 1PM GMT+2
Fix seems to be working. Pushed out the update. Waiting for approval.

Last edited:
I have refunded everyone who lost money due to the exceptions. I think I have identified the problem. The only thing left is finding a solution. Will keep you guys updated.

Update 12PM GMT+2
Identified problem and implemented a fix. Needs proper testing before being pushed.

Update 1PM GMT+2
Fix seems to be working. Pushed out the update. Waiting for approval.
Oh wow didn't expect that. It wasn't necessary, I mean it's just 1.50 dollar, but the idea is great, thanks man. Hope you'll find it soon. Good Luck!

Oh wow didn't expect that. It wasn't necessary, I mean it's just 1.50 dollar, but the idea is great, thanks man. Hope you'll find it soon. Good Luck!
I believe I've fixed the issue, just waiting for an executive to approve my push.

Has the update been pushed yet? Looking forward to doing some 10 hour progs this weekend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.