Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. Is there a reason why the bot would continually right click on the pouches or the mage of zamorak many times until finally it filled the pouch or clicked to teleport? Eventually, the bot fills the pouch and teleports, but it is lowering my runs per hour to the low 20s. Any idea?
No idea, happens to me as well. Haven't changed anything to the code, so I guess it has something to do with recent client changes :)
Apologies.

No idea, happens to me as well. Haven't changed anything to the code, so I guess it has something to do with recent client changes :)
Apologies.

Does this get fixed with Runemate client updates? Or will it be like this from here on out? I'm not hating or pressuring you asI am thankful for your bot, I am just curious.

Does this get fixed with Runemate client updates? Or will it be like this from here on out? I'm not hating or pressuring you asI am thankful for your bot, I am just curious.
Honestly, I have no idea. Only thing I can do is tag @Party
Bot misclicks a lot more after recent client update. Takes around 5 tries to successfully interact with an entity. Anything you need from me to make a thread, or is this a known issue?

Honestly, I have no idea. Only thing I can do is tag @Party
Bot misclicks a lot more after recent client update. Takes around 5 tries to successfully interact with an entity. Anything you need from me to make a thread, or is this a known issue?

nothing changed there, only change was in banking etc

I've noticed this behavior in multiple bots as well. I've seen it in Nano Dungeoneering as well as Prime Hunter.

I don't have this issue. Maybe 5% of my clicks are misclicks, which I'm assuming is just Runemate's antiban at work.

My bot has gotten stuck/idle a few times lately at the wilderness wall. I don't know what exactly happens but my Runemate status is always set as Turning Camera to face wilderness wall and my character idles long enough to kick me to the lobby screen and doesn't re-enter a world. Maybe it's right clicking the NPCs near the wall and getting stuck there with the right click options blocking the wilderness wall?

My bot has gotten stuck/idle a few times lately at the wilderness wall. I don't know what exactly happens but my Runemate status is always set as Turning Camera to face wilderness wall and my character idles long enough to kick me to the lobby screen and doesn't re-enter a world. Maybe it's right clicking the NPCs near the wall and getting stuck there with the right click options blocking the wilderness wall?
It would really help if you screenshotted it, but I guess you weren't at your pc at the time. I've written a nice failsafe system for these kinds of issues, so it shouldn't happen at all. I'll let you guys know when this is added.

It would really help if you screenshotted it, but I guess you weren't at your pc at the time. I've written a nice failsafe system for these kinds of issues, so it shouldn't happen at all. I'll let you guys know when this is added.
Yea, I haven't been able to catch it in action. The only specifics I know is that when I relog back in, it's always in the same spot. Right next to the wilderness wall near the NPC Erskine. And my bot status is always Turning Camera to face Wilderness Wall

Yea, I haven't been able to catch it in action. The only specifics I know is that when I relog back in, it's always in the same spot. Right next to the wilderness wall near the NPC Erskine. And my bot status is always Turning Camera to face Wilderness Wall
Is it a consistent problem? Also, what layout are you using?

I also got the issue where sometimes it hovers when filling pouches for a little bit, if I move mouse onto screen it fixes it and eventually it fixes itself too. Also it misclicks quite a bit with the mage in the wildy sometimes missing 3 times before teleporting.

I also got the issue where sometimes it hovers when filling pouches for a little bit, if I move mouse onto screen it fixes it and eventually it fixes itself too. Also it misclicks quite a bit with the mage in the wildy sometimes missing 3 times before teleporting.
All mouse movement related stuff is Clouse.

Is it a consistent problem? Also, what layout are you using?

My UI is pretty much exactly like the one in the tutorial for this bot and I have the NPC interaction dialog window set at the very bottom of my screen so that it doesn't block the 3d world window. It's pretty random when it happens, I've seen the lobby screen within 1 hour of starting the bot once, other times past 3-4+ hours, and another time past the 6h+ mark. I don't have a break handler set at all.

My UI is pretty much exactly like the one in the tutorial for this bot and I have the NPC interaction dialog window set at the very bottom of my screen so that it doesn't block the 3d world window. It's pretty random when it happens, I've seen the lobby screen within 1 hour of starting the bot once, other times past 3-4+ hours, and another time past the 6h+ mark. I don't have a break handler set at all.
That's very odd, anyway, it will be fixed soon. Keep an eye out on the changelog

I think I caught it, I tabbed back and saw my bot idle like this. Whenever I log back in, this seems to be the same spot I log back into.

0cbe36ddd7bf09c700b86f2f42d74a4a.png

I think I caught it, I tabbed back and saw my bot idle like this. Whenever I log back in, this seems to be the same spot I log back into.

0cbe36ddd7bf09c700b86f2f42d74a4a.png
Alright, thanks for clarifying. Fixed in V3.1.5 (so not 3.1.4)

Hey! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes nothing.
First off, great bot! Thank you so much! I watched it run for a few hours before I had to leave and it worked great. However, when I returned I found a found it idling at the bank continuously trying to renew the familiar with too few summoning points.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Cosmic rune, using abyssal lurker, renew summoning points at ~30, wilderness sword 1, small+medium+large+giant pouches, prioritize obstacles
Bot run duration: 6h16m39s total time, bug occurred after 2h13m
Bug description: I guess I did not have enough summoning points to renew my familiar when time was running out, and so it tried to renew for the next 4 hours without enough points and sat at the bank trying to do so.
Steps to reproduce: have too few summoning points to renew familiar when trying to renew.
Have you found a work -around: just went to renew points manually and started working great again.

To be honest, it seems extremely weird that this happened as the bot is normally great at renewing points when needed. I've since increase the point at which the bot will renew points so it shouldn't happen again, but I guess this can serve as sort of a warning for others and as an fyi on a bug.

Debugging log:
[02:11:53] - [Status] Walking to: Wilderness wall
[02:11:59] - [Status] Turning camera towards: Wilderness wall
[02:12:08] - [Status] Walking to: Mage of Zamorak
[02:12:16] - [Status] Interacting with: Mage of Zamorak
[02:12:23] - [Status] Walking towards: Gap [3050, 4814, 0] [11.40175425099138]
[02:12:24] - [Status] Walking towards: Gap [3050, 4814, 0] [11.180339887498949]
[02:12:25] - [Status] Walking towards: Gap [3050, 4814, 0] [10.198039027185569]
[02:12:28] - [Status] Interacted with: Obstacle: Gap [3050, 4814, 0]
[02:12:34] - [Status] Walking to: Cosmic rift
[02:12:47] - [Status] Interacted with: Cosmic rift
[02:12:49] - [Status] Interacted with: Cosmic rift 2209
[02:12:52] - [Status] Crafted runes
[02:12:56] - [Status] Teleported to: Edgeville
[02:12:59] - [Status] Walking to: Bank
[02:13:03] - [Status] Opening: Bank
[02:35:01] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[02:35:22] - [Status] Failsafe: Closing menu
[02:35:24] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[02:35:37] - [Status] Failsafe: Closing menu
[02:35:38] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[02:36:26] - [Status] Failsafe: Closing menu
[02:36:27] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[02:36:38] - [Status] Failsafe: Closing menu

Hey! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes nothing.
First off, great bot! Thank you so much! I watched it run for a few hours before I had to leave and it worked great. However, when I returned I found a found it idling at the bank continuously trying to renew the familiar with too few summoning points.

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Cosmic rune, using abyssal lurker, renew summoning points at ~30, wilderness sword 1, small+medium+large+giant pouches, prioritize obstacles
Bot run duration: 6h16m39s total time, bug occurred after 2h13m
Bug description: I guess I did not have enough summoning points to renew my familiar when time was running out, and so it tried to renew for the next 4 hours without enough points and sat at the bank trying to do so.
Steps to reproduce: have too few summoning points to renew familiar when trying to renew.
Have you found a work -around: just went to renew points manually and started working great again.

To be honest, it seems extremely weird that this happened as the bot is normally great at renewing points when needed. I've since increase the point at which the bot will renew points so it shouldn't happen again, but I guess this can serve as sort of a warning for others and as an fyi on a bug.

Debugging log:
[02:11:53] - [Status] Walking to: Wilderness wall
[02:11:59] - [Status] Turning camera towards: Wilderness wall
[02:12:08] - [Status] Walking to: Mage of Zamorak
[02:12:16] - [Status] Interacting with: Mage of Zamorak
[02:12:23] - [Status] Walking towards: Gap [3050, 4814, 0] [11.40175425099138]
[02:12:24] - [Status] Walking towards: Gap [3050, 4814, 0] [11.180339887498949]
[02:12:25] - [Status] Walking towards: Gap [3050, 4814, 0] [10.198039027185569]
[02:12:28] - [Status] Interacted with: Obstacle: Gap [3050, 4814, 0]
[02:12:34] - [Status] Walking to: Cosmic rift
[02:12:47] - [Status] Interacted with: Cosmic rift
[02:12:49] - [Status] Interacted with: Cosmic rift 2209
[02:12:52] - [Status] Crafted runes
[02:12:56] - [Status] Teleported to: Edgeville
[02:12:59] - [Status] Walking to: Bank
[02:13:03] - [Status] Opening: Bank
[02:35:01] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[02:35:22] - [Status] Failsafe: Closing menu
[02:35:24] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[02:35:37] - [Status] Failsafe: Closing menu
[02:35:38] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[02:36:26] - [Status] Failsafe: Closing menu
[02:36:27] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[02:36:38] - [Status] Failsafe: Closing menu
Thanks for the bug report. It'll be fixed in one of the upcoming updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.