Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After using the new bot it appears that isn't functioning after it goes into the abyss where you can select what portal you can go through, it simple sits there without doing anything. Here is some of the log:

[00:03:32] - [Status] Interacting with: Mage of Zamorak
[00:03:39] - [Status] Turning camera towards: Obstacle: Gap [3058, 4822, 0]
[00:03:41] - [Status] Interacted with: Obstacle: Gap [3058, 4822, 0]

Here are my settings: Gyazo - e1a21cf47b51868455f8cb9f78cd8289.png

Game Mode: RS3
Bot settings: Nature Runes, Wilderness Sword 1, Abyssal Titan Pouch, Small Medium Large and Giant Pouch
Bot run duration: Pretty much less then a minute, just crashes when it gets past the obstacle.
Bug description: As soon as it gets past the obstacle, it was just standing there for a few minutes. Restarted the bot 4 times and still did the same thing.
Steps to reproduce: As soon as it gets past the obstacle, it stops.
Have you found a work-around (manual): No idea, if i click on the nature teleport myself, it does the rest, it just doesnt click on anything after the obstacle.

Game Mode:
RS3
Bot settings:Nature Runes, Wilderness Sword 1, Abyssal Titan Pouch, Small Medium Large and Giant Pouch and that setting that setting that detects the best obstacle based on level
Bot run duration: Less then 5 minutes
Bug description: Just clicks randomly around the interface, attacks stuff and dosent go for any obstacles, left it till i was near death and then clicked manually.
Steps to reproduce: Same settings as above, doesn't go past obstacles, just clicks around enemies and often clicks to attack them.
Have you found a work-around (manual): No idea what was causing it.

To be fair, I got charged each time i started the bot up.. would like a refund seeing as it crashed a total of 5 times.

I'm having the same problem enters the abyss and just stands there I've also experienced problems in the past week trying to use this bot I'll leave it over night and find it got stuck at the bank trying to renew the familiar or is just sitting inside the lobby

hey for some reason. I am not sure if i am setting it up wrong but the bot wont talk to the mage of zamorak

Do i have to equip the sword, because i don't have the level for it

It appears the bot is not currently working, I suggest you guys not run it until a new update is pushed.

Question. Is there a reason why the bot would continually right click on the pouches or the mage of zamorak many times until finally it filled the pouch or clicked to teleport? Eventually, the bot fills the pouch and teleports, but it is lowering my runs per hour to the low 20s. Any idea?

No idea, happens to me as well. Haven't changed anything to the code, so I guess it has something to do with recent client changes :)
Apologies.

nothing changed there, only change was in banking etc

I've noticed this behavior in multiple bots as well. I've seen it in Nano Dungeoneering as well as Prime Hunter.

I also got the issue where sometimes it hovers when filling pouches for a little bit, if I move mouse onto screen it fixes it and eventually it fixes itself too. Also it misclicks quite a bit with the mage in the wildy sometimes missing 3 times before teleporting.

I just wanted to follow-up on this issue. Either it was fixed by a runemate update, or I've found a solution. I discovered this by accident while fixing a different issue.

I was having problems while using fixed mode (1024x768) and the default RS3 UI layout. If an object was under the UI but very close to the edge, bots would fail to recognize it couldn't click it and, I'm assuming, repeatedly click on the edge of the UI. Rotating the camera in either direction would fix it, as it would either uncover the object, or obscure it more so runemate would register it as being unclickable (and rotate the camera or otherwise move so it could see it).

To fix this, I decided to make a custom layout (which I had wanted to do as a player for a little while anyway) that would be more bot-friendly and move the UI elements off the playable area. Since I was making this for me as much as for a bot, I did it in resizable mode, since I like the big screen when I play legit and my computer's stronk enough that it won't know the difference while botting anyway. I'd just been using fixed mode since I had wanted to take the easy route to botting and was too lazy to set up the UI at the time.

Well it turns out that some combination of switching to resizable mode and moving the UI elements not only fixed my initial issue, but also completely erased this bug. I haven't seen any more of the repeated right-clicking since making this change. FWIW, I also keep the window maximized (but not fullscreen of course).

Hope it helps!

After using the new bot it appears that isn't functioning after it goes into the abyss where you can select what portal you can go through, it simple sits there without doing anything. Here is some of the log:

[00:03:32] - [Status] Interacting with: Mage of Zamorak
[00:03:39] - [Status] Turning camera towards: Obstacle: Gap [3058, 4822, 0]
[00:03:41] - [Status] Interacted with: Obstacle: Gap [3058, 4822, 0]

Here are my settings: Gyazo - e1a21cf47b51868455f8cb9f78cd8289.png
Fixed in next update.

I'm having the same problem enters the abyss and just stands there I've also experienced problems in the past week trying to use this bot I'll leave it over night and find it got stuck at the bank trying to renew the familiar or is just sitting inside the lobby
Fixed in next update

hey for some reason. I am not sure if i am setting it up wrong but the bot wont talk to the mage of zamorak

Do i have to equip the sword, because i don't have the level for it
Yes

It appears the bot is not currently working, I suggest you guys not run it until a new update is pushed.
Fixed in next update.

Bot settings: Nature Rune, abyssal titan pouch, Wildy Sword 1, Renew points at 25, Small medium large and giant pouches
Bug description: Runs into wildy and just hovers the click button over the titan
Steps to reproduce: Same seetings, just stops in the wilderness
Have you found a work-around (manual): Not yet, cant click anything as it keeps hovering over the Abyssal titan

This is the 6th time its crashed with out actually doing anything... Thats 30p Ive been charged for it crashing...

Bot settings: Nature Rune, abyssal titan pouch, Wildy Sword 1, Renew points at 25, Small medium large and giant pouches
Bug description: Runs into wildy and just hovers the click button over the titan
Steps to reproduce: Same seetings, just stops in the wilderness
Have you found a work-around (manual): Not yet, cant click anything as it keeps hovering over the Abyssal titan

This is the 6th time its crashed with out actually doing anything... Thats 30p Ive been charged for it crashing...
Works perfectly fine for me, and so it does for others. I don't get what you mean by:
"Just hovers the click button over the titan"
Do you have a screenshot? Any logs?

Works perfectly fine for me, and so it does for others. I don't get what you mean by:

30 minutes into my first run of the day and it is 200k gp/h faster than yesterday so I would say it is going well.

More improvements on the way :)

Bot settings: Gyazo - e1a21cf47b51868455f8cb9f78cd8289.png
Bot run duration: 1 Hour
Bug description: Once crafted blood runes, sometimes it starts to spam 1 in the chat instead of the ability bar [somehow space is pressed I presume?]
Steps to reproduce: Run the bot for a long period of time, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
Have you found a work-around (manual): I just press enter and let the bot continue to do it's thing.

Bot settings: Gyazo - e1a21cf47b51868455f8cb9f78cd8289.png
Bot run duration: 1 Hour
Bug description: Once crafted blood runes, sometimes it starts to spam 1 in the chat instead of the ability bar [somehow space is pressed I presume?]
Steps to reproduce: Run the bot for a long period of time, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.
Have you found a work-around (manual): I just press enter and let the bot continue to do it's thing.
If you're using the legacy interface you should lock your chat so it won't type as soon as you type a number.

I didn't take a screen shot, but you know when your in the wilderness, Abyssal titans become basically combat familiars? It just stands still hovering the mouse over the titan. The log will say "attempting to talk to Mage of Zamorak" or something along those lines but wont move away from the titan. If it was something I could just restart the bot and fix, I wouldn't mind, but every time i restart it, i get charged, top that with the amount of restarts yesterday that lasted less then 5 minutes, I think I should be entitled to a refund on them.

I didn't take a screen shot, but you know when your in the wilderness, Abyssal titans become basically combat familiars? It just stands still hovering the mouse over the titan. The log will say "attempting to talk to Mage of Zamorak" or something along those lines but wont move away from the titan. If it was something I could just restart the bot and fix, I wouldn't mind, but every time i restart it, i get charged, top that with the amount of restarts yesterday that lasted less then 5 minutes, I think I should be entitled to a refund on them.
I have never heard of this issue, I cannot reproduce it myself. Did you modify any of your familiar settings perhaps? It's really hard to figure out what's wrong if you cannot provide me any more information.

I have never heard of this issue, I cannot reproduce it myself. Did you modify any of your familiar settings perhaps? It's really hard to figure out what's wrong if you cannot provide me any more information.

Nothing on the settings changed from what I normally used with your Bot, It maybe have just been a random error that doesnt always occur. But literally, the settings are in my first post and the bot just stood their hovering the mouse over the titan? The titan was filled in preset 1, it jumps over the wall and then runs half way and stands their hovering the mouse over the titan? First time its ever happened and thats pretty much all the info I have. Thats just 1 of the 6 times it crashed, did you see my post about yesterdays crashes?

Status
Not open for further replies.