Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
im trying to use ur script but is the worst script premium here i already lose $5 every time it works for just 1 hour, how it will be premium, if you want to make money doing an script try to work on it if not make it free.

[01:03:36] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[01:03:40] - [Status] Filling: Pouches
[01:03:42] - [Status] Renewing familiar
[01:03:53] - [Status] Renewed familiar
[01:03:54] - [Status] Opening: Bank
[01:03:56] - [Status] Filling: Pouches
[01:04:06] - [Status] Filled: Pouches
[01:04:11] - [Status] Walking
[01:04:24] - [Status] Successfully renewed points
[01:04:25] - [Status] Turning camera towards: Wilderness wall
[01:04:25] - [Status] Unwanted interface check

9 hours doing nothing, idk how i cant make a review thats not a bug report, thats my point of using this script, make it stops when its not doing nothing for a while dont make it takes money when doing nothing.

One hour does not cost you $5 mate.
And it works for more than one hour, please scroll up. You can see someone running it for almost 8 hours without ANY issues. Quit your attitude and provide me a proper bug report. Last time I ask.

Here is another overnight session with zero interaction from me. Better than the last one.

96c9bec36c5652670961e040c2f613e1.png

One hour does not cost you $5 mate.
And it works for more than one hour, please scroll up. You can see someone running it for almost 8 hours without ANY issues. Quit your attitude and provide me a proper bug report. Last time I ask.
That guy is an asshole but to be fair, i think the bot could be improved by automatically stopping it as soon as it does not complete a run in like 10 minutes. I don't know hard hard it could be to code such a thing but i think it would be a nice addition. Just to prevent people from making mistakes in the bot setup (their fault ofc) and thereby losing alot of hours.

That guy is an asshole but to be fair, i think the bot could be improved by automatically stopping it as soon as it does not complete a run in like 10 minutes. I don't know hard hard it could be to code such a thing but i think it would be a nice addition. Just to prevent people from making mistakes in the bot setup (their fault ofc) and thereby losing alot of hours.
I'm not responsible for the bot getting stuck because the user didn't set it up properly. The bot is very easy to set up. I have provided tooltips to explain what each feature does.

If you have tips to make it more clear, let me know. Thanks

I'm not responsible for the bot getting stuck because the user didn't set it up properly. The bot is very easy to set up. I have provided tooltips to explain what each feature does.

If you have tips to make it more clear, let me know. Thanks
I know that you're not responsible for that, i wasn't saying that you were. I know how easy the bot is to set up, i got my 99 with it, but still. Due to my own mistake i sometimes did not set up my bank presets right which caused unnecessary hours to be lost. I think this is a waste and causes preventable problems. But maybe you don't care about implementing such a failsafe because it would impact your income:rolleyes:. Either way i still think this might very well be the best bot on the site. Just providing my thoughts on how i think you could improve it even further.

I know that you're not responsible for that, i wasn't saying that you were. I know how easy the bot is to set up, i got my 99 with it, but still. Due to my own mistake i sometimes did not set up my bank presets right which caused unnecessary hours to be lost. I think this is a waste and causes preventable problems. But maybe you don't care about implementing such a failsafe because it would impact your income:rolleyes:. Either way i still think this might very well be the best bot on the site. Just providing my thoughts on how i think you could improve it even further.
I don't care about a few cents more or less, but I will take your feedback into consideration and I will add it to the to-do list ;)

I've been testing the free version to see if I want to go pro.

A couple suggestions and a "bug" report:

No where in your documentation does it specify the bot uses preset 1. Wasn't hard to guess, but still should probably be written down somewhere.

Also, on the topic of presets, I wasn't watching too closely, but it appeared the bot clicked to load a preset instead of pressing the number. I think a number press would be both reliable and more human.

The bot always withdraws the giant pouch, even if it's unchecked. It doesn't try to fill it, just withdraws it from the bank. Wastes time unnecessarily, although loading the preset means this doesn't take up inventory slots (since preset doesn't have the pouch in it). It's definitely not very "human" behavior.

If PKing is detected, the bot should try to teleport away with the wilderness sword in addition to running.

Use of the "Freedom" skill for snares this would be a nice value-add, too.

Support for the surge ability to help cut down on run times would be amazing.

Lastly, forinthry bracelet support would be a nice touch, since presets don't work with charge-count items. This one would be low on the priorities list, though.

I've been testing the free version to see if I want to go pro.

A couple suggestions and a "bug" report:

No where in your documentation does it specify the bot uses preset 1. Wasn't hard to guess, but still should probably be written down somewhere.

Also, on the topic of presets, I wasn't watching too closely, but it appeared the bot clicked to load a preset instead of pressing the number. I think a number press would be both reliable and more human.

The bot always withdraws the giant pouch, even if it's unchecked. It doesn't try to fill it, just withdraws it from the bank. Wastes time unnecessarily, although loading the preset means this doesn't take up inventory slots (since preset doesn't have the pouch in it). It's definitely not very "human" behavior.

If PKing is detected, the bot should try to teleport away with the wilderness sword in addition to running.

Use of the "Freedom" skill for snares this would be a nice value-add, too.

Support for the surge ability to help cut down on run times would be amazing.

Lastly, forinthry bracelet support would be a nice touch, since presets don't work with charge-count items. This one would be low on the priorities list, though.

1) I will write a good tutorial on how to use it soon.
2) Withdrawing a preset uses PlayerSense. For some people, it will press 1, and for some people, it will manually click on the icon.
3) I'll investigate why it always withdraws the giant pouch
4) When you're getting attacked, you are 99.99% of the time teleblocked. If I add extra checks, the reaction time will get decreased, this is intentional. If you would like to see it changed let me know.
5) It uses the freedom ability when needed.
6) Surge will only be used to escape from a pk-er. If you use surge to get to the zamorak mage, and get pk'ed, you have no chance of escaping in time, resulting in a lot of deaths for many players.If you would like to see it changed let me know.
7) Can you please explain why wearing that bracelet is worth it? I'm getting pk'ed even without a skull, and you lose pouches either way when you die.

2) Withdrawing a preset uses PlayerSense. For some people, it will press 1, and for some people, it will manually click on the icon.
4) When you're getting attacked, you are 99.99% of the time teleblocked. If I add extra checks, the reaction time will get decreased, this is intentional. If you would like to see it changed let me know.
6) Surge will only be used to escape from a pk-er. If you use surge to get to the zamorak mage, and get pk'ed, you have no chance of escaping in time, resulting in a lot of deaths for many players.If you would like to see it changed let me know.
7) Can you please explain why wearing that bracelet is worth it? I'm getting pk'ed even without a skull, and you lose pouches either way when you die.
2) Ah. Don't know much about the back-end - never worked with runemate. My old projects were with another game called Guild Wars, where I created 100% of anti-ban randomness myself. (Had a bit of a knack for it. Botted for about 1000 hours and never got caught, whoo!)
4) People will attempt to teleblock you, but they don't always succeed (especially since you should be wearing ranged armor). Unfamiliar with the API, but I would assume it's possible to just read the current status effects and tell if you're teleblocked prior to wasting time attempting to tele? If nothing else, start running first, and attempt to tele while on the move. Shouldn't slow you down.
5&6) Didn't know that their functionality was implemented! Guess this falls in the same category as the bit about preset #1. Should be written somewhere. I'd appreciate the ability to increase runspeed with surge.
7) Nevermind on this one. Totally forgot they had changed pouches to always drop. I suppose it could save me some dragonhide, but it's not really worth the price.

One last thing. Super/Energy potion support would be cool. If it's not already there and undocumented. I haven't noticed myself needing it, but I'd hate to see the bot end up walking because I slowly ran out of energy 4 hours later.

Last edited:
I'd recommend taking out the playersense bs for presets. It's simply a waste of time for presets and every legit player I know uses 1 instead of clicking the "1". Just my 2 cents.

I'd recommend taking out the playersense bs for presets. It's simply a waste of time for presets and every legit player I know uses 1 instead of clicking the "1". Just my 2 cents.
I don't like creating patterns, so I'd rather not. Account security > performance

I don't like creating patterns, so I'd rather not. Account security > performance
Like I said, every legit player presses 1 instead of clicking on it. No sane person does it.

It's like saying "All combat bots keep killing and don't die, I dont wanna create patterns so I'm gonna let the bot die sometimes to make it look less "bot-like".

But you do you :) Im not using it anyways, just giving you a suggestion.

Like I said, every legit player presses 1 instead of clicking on it. No sane person does it.

It's like saying "All combat bots keep killing and don't die, I dont wanna create patterns so I'm gonna let the bot die sometimes to make it look less "bot-like".

But you do you :) Im not using it anyways, just giving you a suggestion.
I agree with this assessment. The key to avoiding bans is appearing human, not appearing random. Humans are random about many things, but can also be very consistent on others.

I agree with this assessment. The key to avoiding bans is appearing human, not appearing random. Humans are random about many things, but can also be very consistent on others.
Yeah, most ppl here don't play the game legit, which makes things hard to do.

For the people that are getting this error , please note that this is not on my end. I have escalated all errors and hope they'll be fixed soon.

Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
 java.io.EOFException
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
 at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.getThrowableException(ForkJoinTask.java:593)
 at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.get(ForkJoinTask.java:1005)
 at nul.IIiiIIiiiiii.super(jeb:61)
 at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(wza:114)
 at nul.IiiiIIiiIIIi.super(vgb:30)
 at nul.IiiIiIiIiiiI.super(vgb:80)
 at nul.IiiIiIiIiiiI.super(vgb:15)
 at nul.iIiIiIiIIiIi.validate(oeb:111)
 at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(gbb:1)
 at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(zza:160)
 at nul.iIIiiIiiiIiI.run(ajb:13)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
 java.io.EOFException
 at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask$AdaptedCallable.exec(ForkJoinTask.java:1431)
 at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289)
 at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056)
 at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692)
 at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:157)
Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:
 java.io.EOFException
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:304)
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
 at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:130)
 at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
 at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
 at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.int32(Unknown Source)
 at nul.IiiiiIiIIIII.super(gkb:182)
 at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.getWidth(tdb:21011)
 at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.accepts(qnb:100)
 at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.accepts(qnb:144)
 at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:174)
 at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1374)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
 at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceTask.doLeaf(ReduceOps.java:747)
 at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceTask.doLeaf(ReduceOps.java:721)
 at java.util.stream.AbstractTask.compute(AbstractTask.java:316)
 at java.util.concurrent.CountedCompleter.exec(CountedCompleter.java:731)
 ... 4 more
Caused by: java.io.EOFException
 at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:267)
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:246)
 ... 21 more
RuneMate v2.17.0.0 - Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro v3.1.2 - RS3 r880 679BAA - Windows 10 - Java8u121 x86 (Oracle Corporation)

Question. Is there a reason why the bot would continually right click on the pouches or the mage of zamorak many times until finally it filled the pouch or clicked to teleport? Eventually, the bot fills the pouch and teleports, but it is lowering my runs per hour to the low 20s. Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.