Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Smither [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not exist.
insta error when it loads up is it runemate or script cant see any post ? :)

Yeah I am really not happy with this bot, I am doing a very simple task but it can't seem to be able to click anywhere correctly. I am at the Varrock East Bank smithing Steel dart tip's and I have to involve myself to "unstuck" it. I keep finding it sat still next to the bank or outside the smithing house. Unfortunately I am being forced to use it due to lack of another option for anybody who says "just use another bot", but I will be PMing for some of my money back as it's not worth the full 8c an hour.

Last edited:
Has the option to "smith" or "smelt" gold, but no actual crafting options.
Just the normal smithing options.

Professional Quester
anyone else having problems with this? I ran it for a couple seconds and it got stuck in the bank instantly, wiggled screen back and forth and sat there. Once I assisted it to the bank it withdrew the bars, took a while to click towards the anvil and just kept walking around/in and out of the varrock west anvil.

I was making cannonballs at al kharid and both my bots would just stand outside the bank waiting for me to fix them. any idea whats up with it?

I've been called a god before.
I was making cannonballs at al kharid and both my bots would just stand outside the bank waiting for me to fix them. any idea whats up with it?
I'll look into it after i release the slayer bot. Really busy rn sorry.

I sent a refund to you.

Player just stands with steel bars at varrock west bank - doesn't close bank. It does work 2-3 runs if i run myself to anvils - but breaks soon after.

Same with varrock east + seers village

I've been called a god before.
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.