Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Smither [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not. just used it about 3 days ago on some cannonballs but there was no break handler where it used to be

I found it. The generated breaks with this thing are weird as hell. Like some breaks are only 3 seconds then the next break is like 13hrs. It doesn't spread the break time out very well

12 year old normie
I found it. The generated breaks with this thing are weird as hell. Like some breaks are only 3 seconds then the next break is like 13hrs. It doesn't spread the break time out very well
13 hours? Jesus chicken nugget...

So this is how u make your money. @Qosmiof2

I've been called a god before.
Settings?

13 hours? Jesus chicken nugget...

So this is how u make your money. @Qosmiof2
Lmao it works aight. He probably set 2 breaks and 13 hours of breaking

Actually no i try to do like 7 to 8 breaks. The random generated breaks are very bot like. Like i said my first break was like 2 seconds long then my next break was like 13hrs

Actually no i try to do like 7 to 8 breaks. The random generated breaks are very bot like. Like i said my first break was like 2 seconds long then my next break was like 13hrs
If breaks don't suit you, just press setup until you like them

nvm I read it wrong. I hit setup like 20 times and there all kinda funky like one takes a 2 minute break then runs for 6 hours then it will run for like 2 hours then take a 3 minute break. Its hard to get to a liking

Last edited:
this is the first script that got me banned, I was making cannonballs. but it might be that i forgot to take breaks.

This bot does not seem to be working at the moment. It said something about an unusable script being sent which causes some stream error? Sadly I didn't screen shot it. It simply crashes (as if you had pressed the stop button) when you run it.

Thanks

Submit the report next time please.

Thank you
This bot does not seem to be working at the moment. It said something about an unusable script being sent which causes some stream error? Sadly I didn't screen shot it. It simply crashes (as if you had pressed the stop button) when you run it.

Thanks
mit

Clicks "x" rather than "all" when depositing mithril bolts (unf) in Varrock West. It then proceeds to type "0". It deposits with "all" afterwards. Ran it for ~5 minutes before I had to close it down.

So 5 minutes was too much? I dont see the problem. It shouldnt happen often tho
Clicks "x" rather than "all" when depositing mithril bolts (unf) in Varrock West. It then proceeds to type "0". It deposits with "all" afterwards. Ran it for ~5 minutes before I had to close it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.