Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you're second to report this bug.

I have no idea why it's happening.

might be something to look at, the bot should check the gem every Time to completes a task. as a fail safe because when the bot receives the No task message it usually makes it way to the slayer to begin with and it Might prevent it from repeating trying

Any word on the Bot issue being fixeD?

I've been called a god before.
might be something to look at, the bot should check the gem every Time to completes a task. as a fail safe because when the bot receives the No task message it usually makes it way to the slayer to begin with and it Might prevent it from repeating trying

Any word on the Bot issue being fixeD?
I still have no idea what the bot's problem is.

wow i just fell asleep with this on for 5 hours, i woke up and im still on same 30 ice giant task, on 2nd run it didnt even grab runes from the bank,drank potions soon as they went into inventory,kept teletabbing bk to falador, couldnt even recognize a spell the spell tab just says "fuking spell yo"
to sum my experience up this script is about as useless as a rice paper umbrella 1/5
i want my 50 cents back >:{

wow i just fell asleep with this on for 5 hours, i woke up and im still on same 30 ice giant task, on 2nd run it didnt even grab runes from the bank,drank potions soon as they went into inventory,kept teletabbing bk to falador, couldnt even recognize a spell the spell tab just says "fuking spell yo"
to sum my experience up this script is about as useless as a rice paper umbrella 1/5
i want my 50 cents back >:{
Yeah mb.
Post your wallet history and i’ll send you the refund

I cannot for the life of me get this do to my slayer task, I do all the settings then I update it, checks the enchanted gem, then does nothing.

Evening Qosmiof2,

I tried to start your bot. My gear setups all have the Unholy Blessing added to it. For a unkown reason it equips my complete gear set, expect for the Unholy Blessing. It hovers the item but doesnt click it. I manually equiped the Unholy Blessing, the bot then continued to fill the inventory with 3 SCP's 1 stamina, Enchanted gem and 5 varrock emergency teleports. After that it just freezes.

Bot says: Curren location: (location) Slayer Tower. But i'm actually standing at the GE.

I'm on nieves, Nechryael task.

Evening Qosmiof2,

I tried to start your bot. My gear setups all have the Unholy Blessing added to it. For a unkown reason it equips my complete gear set, expect for the Unholy Blessing. It hovers the item but doesnt click it. I manually equiped the Unholy Blessing, the bot then continued to fill the inventory with 3 SCP's 1 stamina, Enchanted gem and 5 varrock emergency teleports. After that it just freezes.

Bot says: Curren location: (location) Slayer Tower. But i'm actually standing at the GE.

I'm on nieves, Nechryael task.
Probably web is broken.

It seems to run tasks good on Nieve. Here are some problems I encountered:

- After banking at Varrock west it uses a Varrock tele tab after which it walks to GE so it can teleport to gnome stronghold using the teleport tree, tab doesn't have to be used it could simply walk to the teleport tree from the bank.
- Checking the "flick prayer" box doesn't work, when putting on prayer it automatically takes 4 prayer pots from the bank and uses them on the task. When no prayer pots are in the bank it just stays there and says "not enough prayer potions".

It seems to run tasks good on Nieve. Here are some problems I encountered:

- After banking at Varrock west it uses a Varrock tele tab after which it walks to GE so it can teleport to gnome stronghold using the teleport tree, tab doesn't have to be used it could simply walk to the teleport tree from the bank.
- Checking the "flick prayer" box doesn't work, when putting on prayer it automatically takes 4 prayer pots from the bank and uses them on the task. When no prayer pots are in the bank it just stays there and says "not enough prayer potions".
Both of those “issues” are intentional.

Good to know, just curious why would you put the prayer flick option in the bot if it's not meant to work?
It should work.

What is your setup?
Equipment type and which monster did it not work with

It should work.

What is your setup?
Equipment type and which monster did it not work with

It was on a hellhound task, equipment was as following:

Black mask, amulet of fury, obsidian cape, abyssal whip, bandos chestplate, bandos tassets, primordial boots, ancient blessing, dragon defender, regen bracelet, berserker ring.

Tried it on fire giant task now and it's also not working.

It was on a hellhound task, equipment was as following:

Black mask, amulet of fury, obsidian cape, abyssal whip, bandos chestplate, bandos tassets, primordial boots, ancient blessing, dragon defender, regen bracelet, berserker ring.

Tried it on fire giant task now and it's also not working.
What is your slider for levels.
Flicking is working that’s for sure.

What is your slider for levels.
Flicking is working that’s for sure.
I had the slider on 0, assuming that means it uses prayer at all times. It does use prayer but no flicking (while I definitly checked the box for that). Trying it out with slider on 5 now.

EDIT: after using prayer constantly while in combat and just drinking restore prayer pots it randomly started flicking when the first prayer pot was empty. It's working now, I don't know what caused this problem though, hope it keeps working. This bot does things really nice, I will keep using it if it keeps working this way.

EDIT2: Without changing any options it stopped flicking again after a few kills and started using prayer constantly again. Totally clueless why this happens, am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
I know you're not working on the bot anymore, do the client issues fix itself? So the slayer bot becomes usable
Sadly they don't fix themselves. Atleast not until new version of RuneMate is out. Maybe then i'll even consider to get back to developing this bot.

I had the slider on 0, assuming that means it uses prayer at all times. It does use prayer but no flicking (while I definitly checked the box for that). Trying it out with slider on 5 now.

EDIT: after using prayer constantly while in combat and just drinking restore prayer pots it randomly started flicking when the first prayer pot was empty. It's working now, I don't know what caused this problem though, hope it keeps working. This bot does things really nice, I will keep using it if it keeps working this way.

EDIT2: Without changing any options it stopped flicking again after a few kills and started using prayer constantly again. Totally clueless why this happens, am I doing something wrong?

Then the issue is probably on my side. But sadly i'm no longer working on the bot due to too many issues with the web itself and people who were complaining all the time.
I can send you a refund if you wish me to do so.

Sadly they don't fix themselves. Atleast not until new version of RuneMate is out. Maybe then i'll even consider to get back to developing this bot.

Then the issue is probably on my side. But sadly i'm no longer working on the bot due to too many issues with the web itself and people who were complaining all the time.
I can send you a refund if you wish me to do so.

I don't want a refund, the bot works fine for most things, after a while it started flicking prayer again for most of the time and I used it for a few hours. It's a good bot for me to use while I'm studying. It's a shame that the problems with the web caused you to cease developing this bots, it has a lot of potential.Regardless of that, thanks for developing until this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.