Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a chore to figure out, and a bit of complaining but I think im figuring it out

Hey AUTHOR,

When it is withdrawing food there is a weird lag, most of the time it wont scroll to look for the item for food. It just sits there forever and is currently stuck at the GE trying to walk to the wilderness on the outside wall to the north. It gets hardcore stuck walking back and forth. bro.....

I see lol Im just trying this for the first time and it was a little more difficult to work through the settings.

However, it trying to run north of the GE and then walking back and foward b/c it obviously cannot do that, should at least be looked into maybe.

It walks like it wants to go to wildy, but cant b/c of wall.

reiterating a point that was clearly missed

This bot uses a navigation system that is called the 'web'. If the bot is stuck navigating somewhere, it means that there is an issue with the web. This issue cannot be fixed by the author himself but has to be fixed by the client-developer. The only thing @Qosmiof2 can do is report this issue to the client-developer to see if they can resolve the problem together.

This bot uses a navigation system that is called the 'web'. If the bot is stuck navigating somewhere, it means that there is an issue with the web. This issue cannot be fixed by the author himself but has to be fixed by the client-developer. The only thing @Qosmiof2 can do is report this issue to the client-developer to see if they can resolve the problem together.
That is a better response than what I originally received and made me understand, thank you.

It has issues getting to Koreund and the dungeon there. It goes to the ge and tries to run north, and tries to run over the wall. I cannot be the only one experiencing this.

I've been called a god before.
It has issues getting to Koreund and the dungeon there. It goes to the ge and tries to run north, and tries to run over the wall. I cannot be the only one experiencing this.
Again, sadly, it’s web’s fault and i can’t
Do anything about it.

That’s one reason why i quit on this bot.

Bot attacks Black knights Instead of Lesser demons in Tavelry Dung when receiving that task

it also Charging me .10 every 20minutes

Last edited:
Bot attacks Black knights Instead of Lesser demons in Tavelry Dung when receiving that task
Please provide the author with the logfile.
The bot is NOT charging you $0.10 every 20 minutes. Every time you start an instance, you'll be charged for the upcoming hour. Please read the premium bot FAQ if you have any more questions :)

Please provide the author with the logfile.
The bot is NOT charging you $0.10 every 20 minutes. Every time you start an instance, you'll be charged for the upcoming hour. Please read the premium bot FAQ if you have any more questions :)

Attachments

• Quality Slayer 9-23 3-56-14.txt
    63.2 KB · Views: 4

Black Knight was just attacking you and the bot had to kill it first probably.

Black Knight was just attacking you and the bot had to kill it first probably.

no i watched my bot stand there and repetitively kill it made no effort to continue pathing to lesser demons even restarted bot multiple time and did same thing

no i watched my bot stand there and repetitively kill it made no effort to continue pathing to lesser demons even restarted bot multiple time and did same thing
\_o.o_/
|
/ \

Status
Not open for further replies.