Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Quality Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it does not windraw the runes by itself it doesnt matter as it banks on update/start. When i tried windrawing myself and then updating/starting again. Doesn't use the teleport. Guessing because there is no check to see if person has it unlocked unlike the quest req. for 'hearth' option on xeric amulet.

Got the task Rock Slugs from vannaka, after that the scripted just stopped doing anything, after running back to the bank myself the script seemed like it came back online

Rock slugs works fine for me NashorsOnTF do you have bags of salt in your bank?

where does the bot kill infernal mages? It keeps saying I don't have any of the items required to access any of their "dungeons"? can you not just kill them in the slayer tower like normal players?
Thanks...

Does not exist.
for some reason almost every task i get ( from nieve) it gears goes halfway to the location and then it just says an unhandled error occurd and i have all the items in on the list and i do have everything set up = /

Rock slugs works fine for me NashorsOnTF do you have bags of salt in your bank?

yeah i did it was weird after i got task it wouldnt do anyhting just sat at vann and even with restarting client it checked task then stood there but i kept it on and then ran out of edgeville dungeon it took over started to work fine

I've been called a god before.
yeah i did it was weird after i got task it wouldnt do anyhting just sat at vann and even with restarting client it checked task then stood there but i kept it on and then ran out of edgeville dungeon it took over started to work fine
Map was broken

if u get a task in the kharyl area dont even bother just do it yourself.. the bot will stop

As magic setup the is only eligible to use earth or fire spell, does it support trident aswell? Can I also cancel using magic? i'd rather have it use melee or ranged?

Forget the above I fixed that :).

Next problem: Im on nieve's tasks, walks halfway to the task, than hovers over my monkfish and freezes. Want me to put this up on your bug blog?

Last edited:
I've been called a god before.
As magic setup the is only eligible to use earth or fire spell, does it support trident aswell? Can I also cancel using magic? i'd rather have it use melee or ranged?

Forget the above I fixed that :).

Next problem: Im on nieve's tasks, walks halfway to the task, than hovers over my monkfish and freezes. Want me to put this up on your bug blog?
The bot is sadly discontinued for now.

I bought everything on your list and it went to Vannaka got a Kalphite task teled to cammy bank and instantly shutdown with the message "You don't have the required items for this monster or dungeon." I don't understand since I purchased everything off your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.